They stay safe, We die

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Heresy what facts can you show me to prove that the AM govt flew those planes into the WTC.

I'm not trying to disprove you or argue with you or anything, I'm just curious about your ideas.

Also who specific group or groups will be getting attack and what side are you on?

May 16, 2002
All yall seem to know alot about this stuff. How do you find out this info? Where do you hear about it? And what got you interested? Cuz I like to know the truth about what's going on around me but I don't know who knows it or who's tellin the truth. I base all my knowledge on the things that are happening around me. T.V., radio, advertisements, people's attitudes nowadays, people's interests. The Bible said watch for signs and the signs I'm seeing tell me something major is about to go down real soon and that the people of the world will be seperated into two groups. The good and the bad. It's hard for me to tell right now cuz most of the people are confused as to where they stand and that be makin me confused. I shouldn't say "confused" I should say most people are "not sure" where they stand because they don't know who they are following. Actually let me rephrase that again, people have "no faith" in themselves or their leaders. Did I just say the same thing three times?.... But it sounded TOTALLY different, didn't it?

My pride in the devil is bought and can be wieghed. My pride in God is priceless, cuz it is worth nothing to my enemies, and everything to my family.

...pride is a sin? Why would I say my "pride" in God?

... It's "pride" only in the eyes of my enemies. In the eyes of my family... it's who I am.

There's a fine line between pride and truth.

Don't be afraid to say what you feel.

"Is freedom of speech the best way to find your enemies?"

... Is freedom of speech the best way to find your friends?

Hmmm.......

Even when you try to fuck with God you realize He fucks you.

...Tick tock devil, ...tick tock.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHAT I DO IS KEEP HAVING TO SAY I DONT GIVE A PHUC. YOU CANT PHIND THAT IN ANY DICTIONARY.
its impossible for me to find "PHUC" or "PHIND" in a dictionary.
MY INPHO IS..."I DONT CARE",
????? ok if you dont care why are you going on and on saying you dont care? if you dont care just say you dont care and move on. if you really didnt care you would not have responded to this thread.
the link is dead.

CHEC THE BOOK - DONT GIVE A SHIT - BY M-PHIVE
amazon.com (which has a working link) does not have this book. can i buy it direct from you?

PHOR SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS SO MUCH, YOU DONT LISTEN VERY WELL,
i listen when people speak words of wisdom and words that have value and substance. you dont seem to be able to do that.

I KEEP HAVING TO TELL THAT I DONT GIVE A PHUC ABOUT ANY OPH THIS SHIT CUZ AINT SHIT ME, YOU, OR ANYONE ELSE SHORT OPH GOD CAN DO ABOUT IT
why are you constantly having to tell that you dont care?????? if you dont care you wouldnt even comment on in. you telling ME that you dont care is like talking to air. MEANINGLESS. check that other post. the one where i told you i could CARE LESS if you believed in SANTA THE EASTER BUNNY ME OR THE POPE.

your personal views, opinions,theories and "not giving a phuc" will NEVER have ANY impact on MY life DIRECTLY or INDIRECTLY. so i know I WONT loose sleep. how about you.

you CANT talk to much because you have NOTHING to talk about...........

Who is Al Sharpton? for 100
its great to joke around but at this time its not really a funny matter. tHE BLACK POPE" is NOT a black man/african american. that is his TITLE. he controls the jesuits and cardinals. Count Hans Kolvenbach.

Heresy what facts can you show me to prove that the AM govt flew those planes into the WTC.
i can go on and on with this stuff. from the buildings being cfr owned to certain people not being present.......however i will answer your question with a question and a yes or no answer will do.

have you seen the airport SECURITY TAPES with these "terrorist" entering the airport,going through the metal detectors and boarding the planes??????

Also who specific group or groups will be getting attack and what side are you on?
if your a jew or christian your going to basically be hunted down and smashed to bits. all of this ties in with SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX.
I base all my knowledge on the things that are happening around me.
The Bible said watch for signs and the signs I'm seeing tell me something major is about to go down real soon and that the people of the world will be seperated into two groups. The good and the bad. It's hard for me to tell right now cuz most of the people are confused as to where they stand and that be makin me confused. I shouldn't say "confused" I should say most people are "not sure" where they stand because they don't know who they are following. Actually let me rephrase that again, people have "no faith" in themselves or their leaders. Did I just say the same thing three times?.... But it sounded TOTALLY different, didn't it?
:dead:

:H:

May 3, 2002
"if your a jew or christian your going to basically be hunted down and smashed to bits. all of this ties in with SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX."

is that a bible related? please explain

No I have not seen tapes of those men .

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
^^^^^^^ write for them for what???? just because YOU believe EVERYTHING the associated press tells you doesnt mean i have to.

btw when was the last time YOU made a post about the businesses that these people own? when was the last time YOU made a thread about WHO owned what,WHAT each company DOES etc etc etc????? basically what have YOU read for yourself?

do you think the fund for the afghans is far fetched?????? tune into CNN (the REAL comedy station). its OLD news. japan,france,america and some other countries helped contribute. exceeds 5 billion........whats so funny?

simple question who do those "TERRORIST" hate???? america? why do they hate america? because of the jews? doesnt society say "the jews control this blah blah blah"???? who is in the "spot light" now???? JEWS. who else is in the spot light now? CATHOLICS. what is catholicism? perverted form of christianity.........do you see where this leads??????? its OBVIOUS that your blind to whats going on.........

quick question for you (a yes or no will do).
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE BLACK POPE IS?

flying planes into buildings? the us government wouldnt do such a thing right????? WRONG!!!!!!! who owned that building????? CFR.

LEARN BOY OR BE SMASHED TO BITS WHEN GLOBALISM AND A ONE WORLD SYSTEM TAKE EFFECT.

:h:
LMFAO! I'm not trying to knock what you got goin here bro. It's funny to see your little siccness following ooh and ahh at your every turn. Maybe that's why you come to a website with a average age of 14 and a double digit IQ to spill off your pent up rage. You seem to be very bitter and should find better avenues of expressing your frustration than typing 20 page letters on the siccness all day......I would reccomend cut to the chase, put a towel on your head, and go get your 72 virgins.........

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^ i didnt know the average age of the person on this site was 14. if so a child should stay in a childs place and stay out of grown folks business.

You seem to be very bitter and should find better avenues of expressing your frustration than typing 20 page letters on the siccness all day......
i start transferring all my tracks to pro tools and will be working at this site www.prairiesun.com (hit STUDIO A ) next week. thanks KEV SKI (SICCNESS MEMBER) for lacing my boots about that spot.

plot where are you doing your recordings at????? when i type those 20 page letters guess where im at????? in my studio,music playing in the background,cubase up and running,guitar player playing riffs and bassist working with a mesa and basshead combo.

what are you doing??????

i have no reason to be "bitter". why should i be? i have a relationship with YHWH. i have a home.i have a vehicle.i have my own equipment.i have clothes.i am ALIVE and in GOOD HEALTH.

you make a comment thats foul/outlandish/has no merrit etc etc etc i WILL call you on it. i WILL ask you to explain yourself.

so you are capable of determining my EMOTIONS based on what i type?????ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please point out examples of bitterness. you achieve a NEW level of stupidity with EVERY post you make

Apr 25, 2002
think of it this way: have you ever seen the security tapes? have they ever found the black boxes? fuck no, those black boxes can get beat to shit, they probably could withstand the WTC collapse. (probably..dont get on my sac if im wrong) but i mean, the only real thing they have to go on is cell phone convos that loved ones had. fuck that. i agree with Heresy about a lot of what he has to say, but i dont see why America would have nukes planted in AMERICA?

E

Epitaph

yhwh was created later than and modeled after Ahura Mazda so how could he have created anything when he isn't even an original creation himself?<----------------------------?

N

NoiD_

Yo heresy whats up fam, its IcE_CoLd, i used ta chat with you before the siccness went under re-construction for that lil while. But its useless trying to explain to the ignorant cough*plot*cough. I cant wait tho, next 4-7 years, the outcome of it all, :classic: is all i have to say about it lol. But ive noticed the past while has been crazy fam, but im glad dat i peeped ya *4 years post* and you opened my eyes to this all. And as soon as you finish ya cd fam, send me a copy playa. Peace...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@ice cold bring up those other marks. especially the math.

@Epitaph do you mean the god from the hindu religion or Zoroastrianism. he is in both. what about baha'i? Zarathustra started the religion around 600bc. the hebrews were already practicing judaism. judaism is MONO the other religions are POLY.

some well say judaism has its origins in eastern religions. some will totally debunk the theory..........