The UFC is starting to get just a wittle bit WWE ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Yup.

I kinda feel bad for Rashad. He's worked his way up to being out of his league, lol

You never know though. Jardine might be able to give Rashad some insight

Feb 10, 2006
I don't really think that was that bad.

Two guys getting into alittle pushing match. No Big Deal.

How Brock acted after his win...............Now that was a little bit like WWE......

Feb 14, 2004
BUT he did apologize for his actions. even took a Bud Light to his conference after what he said. he's young and can mature. i hope he does. if he can forget all about how the WWE rolls and sticks to the UFC ways, he should be alright. he just needs to get more fights under his belt in the UFC world. once he's got alot of fights, he should gain a lil respect from the UFC crowd.

Jul 29, 2008
BUT he did apologize for his actions. even took a Bud Light to his conference after what he said. he's young and can mature. i hope he does. if he can forget all about how the WWE rolls and sticks to the UFC ways, he should be alright. he just needs to get more fights under his belt in the UFC world. once he's got alot of fights, he should gain a lil respect from the UFC crowd.
He's not that young? He's 32 right? I think his career is young and he's still immature in ego/attitude (IMO). While I respect a Division 1 Wrestler (I wrestle), if he thinks all he need to do is GnP... then I think he will be stuck as a one dimensional fighter... He does have size and power on his side. The UFC crowd is harsh in my opinion... I mean the US crowd is. bekuz he is linked to WWE and seems to still carry that attitude, he's tarnished period. Not to mentioned it seems he was brought it and given a title shot like that (bekuz of his name). He is gonna be Dana White's hype fighter now.

oh well. I hope Nog takes his arm!!!

May 31, 2007
Yea Brock only apologized because Dana White had to talk to him... I think he likes being hated and if he actually showed respect EVERYONE would like the dude and he knows that haha. But still what he did was too much. I was embarrassed for him. In WWE that shit woudla been fine, but acting like that in the UFC which is suppose to be the bigger "classier" i guess you can say type sport, that was bullshit what he did

Oct 3, 2006
Yea Brock only apologized because Dana White had to talk to him... I think he likes being hated and if he actually showed respect EVERYONE would like the dude and he knows that haha. But still what he did was too much. I was embarrassed for him. In WWE that shit woudla been fine, but acting like that in the UFC which is suppose to be the bigger "classier" i guess you can say type sport, that was bullshit what he did
post fight i think it was fine that he did that..keep in mind mir talked alotta shit too so it was only right for brock to let his ass know whats up...i just didnt agree with how in the beginning he didnt touch gloves..now thats disrespect to a vet

May 17, 2004
post fight i think it was fine that he did that..keep in mind mir talked alotta shit too so it was only right for brock to let his ass know whats up...i just didnt agree with how in the beginning he didnt touch gloves..now thats disrespect to a vet
i guess we disagree that its not right to get back in the face of a guy you just beat the shit out of.

Apr 25, 2002
the big fucking deal about how brock acted ? he's been a class act all the way before he beat mir , dude was mad , what about what dan hendo did to bisping ? he could of fuckin killed him , and then he didnt even feel sorry for what he did.

im personal opinion is i don't give a fuck i ain't a fickle little bitch

May 17, 2004
he's been a class act all the way before he beat mir
ha. he tried storming out of the prefight conference 3 times. did you watch the ufc countdown to 100. he ripped a door off the hinges.

im not fickle. i care about the fights but i care about the image and hope to see mma coverage everywhere like the 4 big sports.

unfortunately acting like this wont help that.

Dec 9, 2005
Whether everyone hates Brock or not, it will pay dividends for the UFC, business wise to have a certified 'villain' fighting for them.

Just like it did for Floyd Mayweather, people will either tune in to see him get his ass handed to him, or they will tune in to support...either way, they are going to be watching.