The Source Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Tech N9ne
Absolute Power
Strange Music/MSC
Production: Trackteam, RUBONYX, Sean Rasberry, Others
3 MICS

While undoubtedly wiser from his misadventures, Tech N9ne sounds unrepentant and untamed on Absolute Power. Taking full advantage of his considerable abilities, he's created a dope album that draws listeners to his wicked tales like moths to a searing flame. - Mosi Reeves

Gotta wait till i get payed on friday to swoop this up but i cant fucking wait!

Page 175, The Source October

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
did you notice they did nothing but praise this album, gave it 3 mics

then straight dogged the whole trina album and gave it 3 as well.

its almost as if they hand the tasks of reviewing and giving the mic rating to separate people. i think it deserved a 3 1/2 or 4

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FUCK THE SOURCE

if ll cool j can get 5 mics for his homo ass music and gay z can get 5 for his corny sounding shit, then tech n9ne should be getting 6 out of 5, he come soooooo much harder than those corny muthafuckas, he actually has talent, unlike the commercial pop rap stars that get 4.5 and 5......fuck the source, they gay bitches.....the source can eat a dick, i give it 6 mics damn it!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Oak Park 916
phil said:
did you notice they did nothing but praise this album, gave it 3 mics

then straight dogged the whole trina album and gave it 3 as well.

its almost as if they hand the tasks of reviewing and giving the mic rating to separate people. i think it deserved a 3 1/2 or 4
they did the same thing to X-Raided in '99

May 1, 2002
Re: FUCK THE SOURCE

willy biggs said:
if ll cool j can get 5 mics for his homo ass music and gay z can get 5 for his corny sounding shit, then tech n9ne should be getting 6 out of 5, he come soooooo much harder than those corny muthafuckas, he actually has talent, unlike the commercial pop rap stars that get 4.5 and 5......fuck the source, they gay bitches.....the source can eat a dick, i give it 6 mics damn it!!!!!!
I agree with Willy on this shit.. FUCK THE SOURCE!!! FUCK BUYING YOUR REVIEWS!!!

WWW.70MILE.COM

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
no, they clowned on x raided too, sayin he was too hard and his shit was too violent. they did nothing BUT praise tech. but if you rely on the source ratings to buy your music i feel for ya.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I waz tripn. Readin all of that praise, then

3 micz

im tripn. That album deservez a 4 if not for just originality of spitz!