The Official Lavish D Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
hes better than bueno all day

lil tim is cool but not as savage

bop is strange and his first cd aint all that cool

lavish aint up on nuttys level yet

but on the come up

Jun 5, 2004
Lav d aint a better rapper then tnut n mozzy but hes been making better songs... T-nutty is tight but honestly i never really heard his flow progress like others that been around that long, he still sounds damn near like he did on "im that nigga"... Yea ik if it aint broke dont fix it, but it'd be nice to hear him at least try a different style, not switch styles but try somethin different even if its just a couple songs to prove hes versatile and can do it... T nutty is dope but im startin to hear some real repetitiveness in his shit

Lav has proven he can rap with a few different styles n still make good music... I think lav better than bueno and what ive heard from young bop, but ive only listened to him a handful of times

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Haha this is so fucking funny! he was kickin his shoes around and saying I don't care about this shit over and over again.

Would be cool if he just burnt them in front of the camera!
That was funny and reminded of how fools will barely wear certain kicks and worry so much about creasing them. He was like, I don't give a fuck I will crease them right now with my hands! LOL

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
lavish is decent but on some real he funnier than he is good at rapping. he did GAS an old school too short beat one time...that was my favorite shit from him ever.

Mar 13, 2014
I found this guy Lav online, on accident, trying to find some cbo stuff. this was like 2 yrs ago. then i started seeing all this youtube stuff. im fuckin amazed. all the drama, the rappers, the cases, the ups and downs...I AM DOWN WITH LAVISH D. holy shit. this guy has been through hell. the guys biggest problem is that hes too hood for hollywood. listen to Guce. he tried to help this nigga Lav probly, but Lav is a fuckin nutjob and these niggas are more business type . Lav is off the hook. I bump this nigga Lav at work and get hella shit done. Lav be havin me rollin. The interviews, the videos, the shit in the songs...its just classic. I wish him the best.