The 'Official Fuck Valentines Day' Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
February 14th is creeping its way toward us, and i would like to wish a hearty "fuck you" to the bastard Valentine, whoever the fuck he is, for starting this damn holiday in the first place. If any of you are too naive to have figured it out yet, "love" is nothing more than a haphazard cycle of infatuation, mindgames, courtship, mindgames, romance, sex, mindgames, doubt, hatred, violence, confusion, and self-loathing. Did I mention mindgames? For the one or two of you who are actually in good relationships, try not to fuck it up, okay? For the rest of you, do yourselves a favor and NEVER fall in love. And do everyone else a favor and don't procreate. The last thing this fucking world needs is more heartless human beings.
I will be spending friday with an ass-pocket of bargain whiskey, drowing the world away. As the whiskey sears my throat and blurs my vision, I will contemplate why mankind is such a hopelessly pathetic species.
Fuck Valentine's Day.

Sep 23, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
The last thing this fucking world needs is more heartless human beings.
lmao@that,
I can just sense the "heartfelt" emotions in that paragraph. I almost shed a tear :classic:
lol

Will some kind lady give Mook Mangla a hug and some chocolates? lmao

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah Fuck it. Sounds like you're bitter about sumthin' Mook. I can feel that shit, Valentine's day is a crock of bullshit, it's just to sell hallmark cards and chocolate

Apr 25, 2002
lol, i thought bitches were tha only ones to not like this day...i could care less for it, but what i hate is all these hoes around here bitchin about tha day, cause they cant stand another bitch gettin shit, wen they get nothin...complainin is all ive heard this week :angry:

Jun 29, 2002
As a female I say fuck this poor excuse to spend money on some mahfucker who will more than likely fuck me over anyway. I thought valentine's was a massacre of some sort, it wouldn't surprise me, its fitting.

Mook A-fuckin-men !