The New Luniz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
What did you all think about this album?

I think they came tight on it just like all the other LUNIZ albums. I still think that the 1st album is the best. They just cant top that one. This is like a rule in rap music, I never seen more than 5 artists top there first album. One that did is Pac.

Oct 3, 2002
i thought that they sounded too east coast, and numskull came out weak. i wish he sounded just like he did on operation stackola. also another artist that topped their 1st album, bone thugs-e. 1999 eternal.

Sep 24, 2002
I actually like Silver and Black better....I wasnt really feelin the first one, seems like they were clownin around too much....Though that song with Dru Down (I think it was like #3)was a knocker!!!!!!!1

Aug 12, 2002
well as a big Luniz fan i love this album, 11 songs i love 10 of them, maan why the fuck didn't rap-a-lot promote this album? it's has many banger singles like "Oakland Raiders" and more.. rap-a-lot is releasin Albums like muthafucka in shor period without promotion.. fuck u cause yousa fake mothafucka, fuck you...

Oct 4, 2002
510outtapocket.com
wtf is sounding to east coast?......

i hate that shit..everytime niggas from the west flex lyrics it means they sound east coast....... niggas from the west got lyrics, and we dont all gotta sound liek the dogg pound or three times krazy ...............

Apr 25, 2002
Clear something up

fozzit said:
wtf is sounding to east coast?......

iniggas from the west got lyrics, and we dont all gotta sound liek the dogg pound or three times krazy ...............
THE DPG's & 3XKRAZY have lyrics so you're contradicting yourself playboy. Maybe you should retract your statement.