The Muppets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
All I can say is that WWE has degraded into add space for the latest POS movie coming out.

I mean I like the muppets and shit but dont put them on RAW...or have Shameus turn into
Beakers cousin or some shit lol..WTF

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Maybe this is just me but they've been blasting all night long about how "The Rock" is a generations champion... I love The Rock but I think Stone Cold was just as big if not bigger in that era of wrestling. Actually, I take that back, he definitely was bigger IMO. I think they said that statistically Stone Cold is the most popular wrestler of all time based on merchandise and all that shit.

I thought the ending to the Big Show and ADR match was funny too.

I've also noticed Ryder steadily moving up in the WWE

Dolph is currently my favorite wrestler. Really hope to see him with the belt soon. He has the energy and move set to be at the top

Feb 8, 2003
Maybe this is just me but they've been blasting all night long about how "The Rock" is a generations champion... I love The Rock but I think Stone Cold was just as big if not bigger in that era of wrestling. Actually, I take that back, he definitely was bigger IMO. I think they said that statistically Stone Cold is the most popular wrestler of all time based on merchandise and all that shit.

I thought the ending to the Big Show and ADR match was funny too.

I've also noticed Ryder steadily moving up in the WWE

Dolph is currently my favorite wrestler. Really hope to see him with the belt soon. He has the energy and move set to be at the top

Thats wwe claims though some they shit is lies just like they wrestlemania crowd attendance records. I still think Hulk Hogan was the biggest thing in wrestling ever (too bad he old & washed up now.) I just dont see austin or cena selling more t-shirts then Hulkamania & N.W.O did in the prime. I look at stone Cold and The rock as being equal on the wrestling side.

Also why is CM Punk stealing randy savages swag.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WWE has long been trying to make their product PG. they know wrestlign will never be like it was in the attitude era so theyre just appealing to the kiddies to try and establish their brand on people who dont know any better

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
seeing the muppets on raw pretty much sealed the deal, I think I'm done with wrestling for awhile.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
If you can't laugh at G-Rated humor, you're a moron. Probably the same kind of moron that thinks Adam Sandler's new comedy is a hit.

I'll take Muppets over random ass Keifer Sutherland or Hugh Jackman or Betty White or whoever else, any time. I was highly aroused by it. And by aroused, I mean entertained.