The Golden State Project-The Coast Is Clear

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I seen this inside the X album...now is it a collab between Ras Kass,Saafir & X?Or are they just some of the feautres on here and its some other dudes in the group...im confused...any one got info???????

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
XZIBIT, SAAFIR, RASS KASS are the group not features...
MAn this project has been in the works since i 95-96 Also Rass Kass was'nt always in it...THe line-up use to be Xzibit, Saafir, and Ahmad(ANybody remember him???) In case you don't he was the one who sang that song "Back in the day" im sure you've all heard thAT........i STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS that this album will ever see the light of day....

Apr 25, 2002
back in the days when i was young im not a kid anymore but somedays i sit and wish i was a kid again.

shit i remember that song, it has a coo ass laid back beat. suprised not many people sampled it since ahmad did.

he also had that song "u got to be ruff, cuz u got to be tuff, i used to be a stick up kid".. when i was small i thought that shit was tight.

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i've heard of Ahmad, "Back in the Day" was the cut. Speaking on sampling, Mo-X actually sampled it in "How Do We Continue" not sure if you have heard that song or not COLA.

Apr 25, 2002
I've been waiting for this Golden State album forever...

Ahmad is in a group called 4th Avenue Jones now, I think they're on Interscope or something...