the evil dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

juss watched this movie

its ight, but it be scarry as fucc if you high n ishh
some trippie ass shit
shits hella low budget, you can tell they got alot of ideas for now eat from this

taht shit "one by one we will get you" is from this movie

anybody else seen it?

Apr 25, 2002
CLASSIC

All 3 movies are classic, I always wondered why Ashley went back up to that muthafuckin house on the second movie......That fool goes through all that shit, finally escapes, then in the second movie he takes his ass back up there:eek:

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lol i juss seen the first one
amma have to checc the other parts out

straight classic!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
I always wondered why Ashley went back up to that muthafuckin house on the second movie......That fool goes through all that shit, finally escapes, then in the second movie he takes his ass back up there

LMAO

Jose Cuervo
40% ALC.

[COLOR=LIME GREEN]60% Weed[/COLOR]

May 21, 2002
Ash doesnt go back to the house after the first one.

Its more like a remake of the first one rather than a direct follow on, they had a bit more money and wanted to re-create it.

First one is a classic.

I love all that old 80's horror shit,

Dawn of the dead / Day of the dead / Zombie Flesh eaters / Texas chainsaw / Let sleeping Corpses lie...

All that type shit, low budget Italian gore flicks, Argento and Fulci is siccness for real...

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Big Reese I know what your saying, there's this park where I'm at now called Cornwall Park, huge as fuck, I get drunk up there all the time, usually at night. And I always think about The Evil Dead.

You gotta watch Army Of Darkness it's funny as fuck, I just picked up the "bootleg" version dvd today, it's got some deleted scenes and the original ending. I haven't watched it yet though.

May 21, 2002
Im telling you Ash doesnt go back to the cabin in evil dead 2.
Its a remake of the first, with more comedy..

Think about it.....

He doesnt leave the house at the end of the first one.
His girlfriend is called Linda in both films (although played by different actors)
He gives her the same chain in both films
He kills her the same way in both films (with the spade)
The bridge is tore up the same way in both films
Ash finds the tape deck and plays the tape in both films, dont you think he would know whats on the tape if he been before?
Why would he play the tape again if he knew it would wake the evil dead?
and most importantly why the fuck would he go back?

Its a remake with more of a budget and few new ideas.

watch it again, im a fan of evil dead / renaisance pictures / Sam Raimi

Army of Darkness is good, the same company made Xena, it looks very similar, Darkman is good, Crimewave is funny, Spiderman was good too all of these films were directed by Sam Raimi.....

May 3, 2002
Info:

1) Evil Dead was made.. wayy before Now Eat.. Try 1982.. and even check Lynch's Loaded.. on the song Die, they use clips of it.. "U will Die, One By One.."

2) Evil Dead was in a way a remake.. mainly because some Italian Mafia fronted the money to the Director "Sam Raimi" (the director of the recent Spiderman movie).. and i dont know the whole story but they decided to do the movie over some what..