The EB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dimwmusicgroup

D.I.M.W. Music Group
Aug 17, 2002
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
What’s up folks, this is your boy Brian S. again with a update on my new hip hop TV & Radio shows out here in LA, CA (“The Entertainment Beat” TV Show & “The EB Radio Show”). My lawyer is close to sending me back the paperwork to sign on the dotted line for the radio station & TV station we'll be broadcasting on (not public access cable, not college radio, major LA TV & Radio stations!!!).

The reason I'm getting at ya'll again is the advertisement rates we got. I shot a lot of folks out there rate sheets this week. Anyone interested in getting down from Tha Siccness, is gettin' a special 10% discount (rates beginning as low as $25!!!). Hit me back if ya'll want more info.

(If ya’ll want to see a sample: I got the pilot for The Entertainment Beat, with an interview with Rappin-4-Tay & Kid Frost on videotape & The demo of The EB Radio Show, with an interview with Samuel L. Jackson and Cedric "The Entertainer" on CD)

Hit me back if ya'll want to get a commercial in rotation in LA, and ya'll really want to sell some product.

Holla,
Brian S.
www.DIMWMusicGroup.com
www.WorldWideBallin.com