The cook at work got beat with a hammer and a shotgun in his mouth....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I guess a while ago they had a fight with these guys who broke into his house. A few months later, they broke in again, but there wasnt anything to steal since they took it all last time. Well recently i guess there was beef again and dood came back. With a hammer and a shotgun. They attacked my friend and smashed him a lot with the hammer and dood put a shotty in his mouth. So then the cook form work wresteld the guys gun away but didnt shoot cause he had blood gushing out of his head all over and couldnt see where the guy was. So they ran away while he was wiping the blood off. So my friend moved back to New York.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Blight said:
I guess a while ago they had a fight with these guys who broke into his house. A few months later, they broke in again, but there wasnt anything to steal since they took it all last time. Well recently i guess there was beef again and dood came back. With a hammer and a shotgun. They attacked my friend and smashed him a lot with the hammer and dood put a shotty in his mouth. So then the cook form work wresteld the guys gun away but didnt shoot cause he had blood gushing out of his head all over and couldnt see where the guy was. So they ran away while he was wiping the blood off. So my friend moved back to New York.
fucked up people, man. ya know alot of fucked up people

Apr 25, 2002
This is the fucking Open Forum you Martha Focker. He can post any shit he wants to. I happen to like reading Blights stories......I think we need a Picture Story from Blight soon.....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I havent had any interesting picture shoots lately....^^^^

@Yong Venom, its no fuckin diary... lmao. You just upset about something. Is it that i never saw a remmy bottle before??? Is it because thats the first time i acutally found out you were alive in that thread???? I never knew of your kid ass before that, you felt compelled to attack me on that post to let me "know your here" like i give a fuck about babies. Young mufucka. grow up. When you ACTUALLY groe up into "VENOM" give me a holla.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
lmao@this thread
Blight should get a tv series or some shit, lol. Too much shit be happenin when you be at homie.
That shits fucked up homie got clocked wit a hammer an got up to help dude out. He must got a hard ass head, lol.