The Cape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Watched Desperate Housewives and forgot all about it, then turned it over there at 9 and didn't understand WTF was going on so I turned it off.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
IT HAS POTENTIAL BUT THE SEASON PREMIRE WAS MEH. I REALLY WANTED IT TO BE GOOD BUT IT WAS AVERAGE AT BEST. CROSSING MY FINGERS FOR NEXT WEEK. I SAY 5 EPISODE MAX. THEN THE CAN. MY KIDS REALLY LIKED IT. THO BUT THEYRE 3 AND 5. SO #YEAHDAT

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
bro i turned to my wife and said the same shit^^^^ no lie..

i think because it was two hours was the prob. once it goes to regular 1 hr episodes then it'll be a lil better. i just hope it doesnt concentrate on Chess the whole series. Id like to see more beating up random thugs on the street and maybe sub bosses. it has potential i must stress. we will see.

Oct 27, 2008
so the opener was 2 hours? big mistake.. often times even established shows can't pull off stretching the material into a 2 hour time slot. they should have kept it one our, focused on potency, & left the viewer wanting more.

i didnt watch though, so maybe it is just lacking something.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
NBC just cant cut it with super hero shows. The first season of "heros" to me was good. it gave me a slight solution to last weeks problem and then built it up till the next. after a while it was like to many twits it was like ok ok your writers are lazy..

this one needs to follow the comic book formula of "one shots".

we know who the main bad guy is, ok i get it. but if he is the only problem in the whole "the cape " universe well then kill him and be done get your family back call it a day.

we need more self contained episodes. i beleive tahts the only way it will survive.

if law and order only concentraited on one crime or one crime family etc then it would have not lasted 20 years.

come on writers fuckin write.

i love vigilante shit man thats why im a huge batman fan. he is a rich psyco. and everyone in his world is just as crazy.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^i didnt expect shit from it...the cape??? really??
hasn't this show been done hella times already...

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Really bad. Vinnie Jones stands there with gun and midget dude just walks up and hits him. Fucking lame. Characters are 2-dimensional, at best. Main guy meets Summer Glau's character and immediately they are all "we should team up." Clearly, an 8-year-old writes for this show.