The Best Classic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The Best Classic?

• Scooby Doo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Transformers

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Thundercats

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • G.I. Joe

• He-Man

• Voltron

• Tom and Jerry

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Looney Tunes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Ninja Turtles

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Something else, if so, what?

• Total voters
Oct 26, 2002
i like tha 1st series of Power Rangers and 2nd series with green and white ranger, then it got gay when red and pink left, but fuck yea OJ SIMPSON TRIAL LOL that was onn my whole 4th grade mornings b4 i went 2 scool got 2 see his ugly ass mug and shit, but its cool hes pretty sicc i met him got a few autographs and shit all in all HES GOD DAMN GUILTY but Johnny COCKerON his face talks about wookies and chubakas and confuses ppl lol

Sep 23, 2002
The first 2 seasons of Power Rangers was cooh, but they tried too hard to recreate Voltron. They couldnt compare to Voltron for real, but they were good for a while.

Nov 25, 2002
Pinche said:
Damn, everybody forgot about "GoBots". lol
Transformers got mentioned but y'all slept on them. lol
i was gonna say that one.......

hey it wasnt a cartoon but they made a movie and we used ta trade the cards....remember Garbage Pail Kids?
the cabbage patch doll moccery?

Sep 23, 2002
CcytzO Loc said:

remember Garbage Pail Kids?
the cabbage patch doll moccery?
Hell yeah. lmao. They made a movie off of that shit too, that shit was hella funny. I can only remember one of them lil nasty bastards, he/she was flickin' snot on ppl and shit. The first time I saw that shit, I set one of my sisters cabbage patch dolls on fire.

Sep 23, 2002
DragonBall Z was tight, caught my eyes years ago but it started to get shitty after a while. And I hated when they would start showin the goofy ass shit for 15 minutes of the show and only 5 minutes of the battles. Then that annoying ass voice would come up "On The Next Exciting Exposode of DragonBall Z"
I'd be like "WTF?"
I quit watchin that shit cuz I'd get disappointed everytime. But that Frieza, Cell , and The Androids shit was tight.