Tech9 was hella cool.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
got to meet the man and Travis, real cool folks, they seemed real interested on what was on the Warfare cd i gave them. Told them they was gonna get a complete package in about month.
I was not a real big Tech fan before, but he started rapping for this kid who came in there and I was like damn, his voice is really like that......AP is cool cd too, The DVD shit is sweet, any yall Kanas city folks in the audience of the cover ................

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yup..........

man this is why i love tech........he is so cool man!!......

i remember the first time i met him at the movies .....the day after "calm before the storm came out".....he was with this big ass group of people and i was like.........."that's tech n9ne!!!"...

.......anyhow i approach him and he acted as if i really did know him!!
he was coo as hell with me........he didn't have a BIG head or anything.....just real down to earth!!!
..........this is when i really became a huge tech fan!!

,,,,,,he ain't like these other rappers (nelly) that be dissin their fans and shit.........

......the dude is REAL cool...only tech would kick a verse for a kid like that!!

out!!!

Aug 21, 2002
He's the coolest artist to be around ever. You dont feel like your shoved away be an attitude. He'll remember you also. Maybe not the name, but anything else he'll remember.

That's going to help him keep his fans.

That muthafucka Nelly is a low down, Pop Hop, Big head, band aid wearing sissy... He gave a damned kid the cold shoulder... You know that's fucked up....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yup.........

MasZive said:
He's the coolest artist to be around ever. You dont feel like your shoved away be an attitude. He'll remember you also. Maybe not the name, but anything else he'll remember.

That's going to help him keep his fans.

That muthafucka Nelly is a low down, Pop Hop, Big head, band aid wearing sissy... He gave a damned kid the cold shoulder... You know that's fucked up....
yeah i feel you on that one......maszive.......
....that's what happens when you let the game change you....instead of you changin the game!!

out!!

Aug 26, 2002
Hopefully he was bumpin that Warfare .all the way to Springfield,
I let him know to get on herrrrre when ever he gets a chance. I let Travis know that if they ever need help promoting herrre in STL, I'm down for that....

Constantly dirty is my cut............

His music still is a lil strange to me tho, his hooks are weird has fucc sometimes, I guess that is what makes him different

May 11, 2002
TechN9ne seems hella down to earth. On the dvd it just shows him with no fronts. Hes actin a foo in the booth. That shit had me laughin, he all making voices and shit. 16 Years in the game and he dont even got a big head, thats real shit.