Tech N9ne Diss Record Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
Hey ya'll
I'm new to the boards, I was just wondering if anyone knew how I would be able to get some of the diss records played in the clubs. I was reading the article in pitch, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to get some of those diss records that he has had played in KC clubs. I'm from Lawrence, so I don't get to hear them, and I know that shit would be fucking tight. Thanks in advance for your help. See some of ya'll tonight at the release in KC.

Apr 26, 2002
G-MUSIC.NET
IDONT KNOW WHAT ALBUM I GOT CUZ ITS A COPIE BUT WHO IS TECH TALKING ABOUT WHEN HE SAY.YOU NEED TO LEARN DO HOOKS BEFOR YOU TALK TO ME...AND SO PEOPLE TRUST YOU?

I KNOW THE ALBUM GOT THE SONG THIS RING ON IT....

IM LATE ON TECH SO SOMEONE HELP YA BOY

Aug 18, 2002
hey man, that Album is called Anghellic

its his album right before this Absolute Power.... i think it is one of the best albums ever..

i'm not sure who's he's talkin about on that song.. but i used to know & i'm sure other people on here know..

peace

Sep 23, 2002
The Calm Before the Storm part 1, The Worst Original (and 2k Version), Celcius; all on Midwest Side Records. Then theres The Virus on WB rec. that never made it out but you can get from tha net downloading and tha other midwest side albums you can buy on the net at like cdnow and shit like that, Then theres Anghellic and Absolute Power, next will be Everready: The Religion as the Pitch paper said in interview by Tech.