Tech N9ne and Suge Knight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Tech refers to Suge on INdustry is Ponks!

but i was thinkin, since they both have thier affiliations and both are business minded Tech and Suge could get together and take the indusry on a ride they aint ready for.. that would be way too savage in my opinon, all my boys think im sick for it but i think it would work well..cuzz Tech wouldnt take no shit and niether would suge..

on a side note, i had a dream that Tech Remixed QUESTIONS and put it on Too Gangsta For Radio 2... along with a song called OPUSSOM.. i was trippin..

what are your thoughts, thoughtful answers appericated...

~law~

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Damn, Dreams and shit

I think it would be sick, just that suge is a lil bit sneaky, it still does not make sense, suge and tupac in the same car, big ass suge did not get a scatch, hmm...........

But I remeber years ago it was rumored that n9ne was going to sign with deathrow. Is there any truth to that, does anybody know

Aug 15, 2002
thefreshestkids.com
Well.............

I for one am assuming that Tech & Suge will be politicin' with each other in the near future. Where am I gettin' this from?!?!? Well, I base this theory around one name: CROOKED I. Crooked I is death row's new phenom, which makes him instantly affiliated with Suge thus leaves the door wide open for tech to walk through it. I have heard Tech wants to work with Crooked I on a track, due to equal respect and due to them both being graduates of The Wake Up Show era. So with all that in place, this will more than likely be a reality in the future. I for one cannot wait for a Tech N9ne & Crooked I collabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go scoop that Crooked I album "Say Hi To The Bad Guy" droppin' Sept.10th(oh look even more of an omen...Tech's former release date). Jevon...NORTHTOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
But I remeber years ago it was rumored that n9ne was going to sign with deathrow. Is there any truth to that, does anybody know.....................

ya i heard this same rumor years ago ..there was also a couple of website that said tech was signed to them before suge went to jail.........who knows, tech is better off with out them ....just look at the row now

Sep 1, 2002
Tech N9ne would revive Tha Row putting it Back on top, I'd love that. Also to the remedy, Suge did get hit on the side of the head with a Bullet during the Tupac shooting.