@tadou...mr smarty pantz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Even though I graduated, I can still agree with some of the shit Tadou said earlier....

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I'm talkin college professor style. I plan to eventually get a Master's in Arabic/Middle East Studies, one of these days. There's about 3 colleges/universities in the whole STATE that offer Arabic--believe me, ive looked......if ima teach something, its gonna be something thats needed, not no English or Math 101 or something weak...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ok then...fine.....20 hours a week suited up...and 20 more a week in my underoos! :confused:

Either way, i'm not really too worried....translating/interpreting Arabic, on the average, pays $30-50/hour :cool:

Jul 12, 2002
D-Sane, you went to Shoreline? I'm very seriously thinking about going there to play soccer and do their music biz program while taking elective classes in sound engineering and production. After I graduate there I plan to go to LA to the Musicians Institute to get bad ass training in recording engineering. D-Sane, what did you think of Shoreline's music biz/production/engineering programs? I visited there last year and their engineering program seemed subpar to a lot of other places but it was definitley going somewhere. Any info would help! Thanks.

Apr 25, 2002
why would u go to school all them years just to drop out at the end? thats hella dumb....

message to all those youngsters still in school....if u plan to drop out of school..do it real early..cuz the dumbest shit u can do is go to school for so many years just to drop out..lmao..sorry yall but i dont feel that

and yea i graduated...from a continuation school..but still got my diploma..oh boy-ee

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ Since it was during the middle of the year and i couldnt turn in the FAFSA, the best i could have done was dropped out in Feb/Mar and waited until September anyways.

I was told i could get a diploma through college work.......but i don't want one. And if they sent me one without my asking, i would rip it up into tiny pieces.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i mean i dont have much love for my diploma or school system at all...believe me i went thru alotta bullshit with school as well..but i feel in a way that my graduating was a way to say fuck you...no matter what they did to fuck me over i STILL made that bitch work for me