@ syko...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
look, he don't come to this board no more.. just so u know.... 2nd .. i'm his woman , and i know who he talks about..he talks to me.. 3rd.. who r u? cuz in 10 yrs i aint got no idea who u r.. 3 rd it seem like u another internet banger tryin to ryde on my man behind his back wit no reason for talkin shit.. nobody would resond to that..if u was at me .. i wouldn't.. act like you may have some respect..
zagg

May 4, 2002
first off......if u woulda read the post......i came at your "man" like a man about the situation........i aint even begun to ride on your mentor.......dont get it twisted.....#2...syko is far from a internet banger.....I live in reality.....not fantasy......like the million and one niggas who heard the song just like i did.....there was waay to many coincedental words thru out the verse..coincedence...so be it......ive been thru wit the shit.....and its nuthin to me......if u check....everybody else had somethin to say....not me...or lynch himself.....
#3...its crystal clear to me that the shit aint worth my words or time.....because this "man" got his female speakin for him........which in my world is bitch shit......
#4...im glad this shit is done....now the sidelinahz can shut the fuck up and continue type rydin......
Sickcerely Syko.......

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
syko..

I see haters all day, sorry if its hard for me to distinguish the difference, but like i said .. analyze the song better, i'm on here, so if i see som'n concern'n mines ama respond myself, he don't come here.. i don't know what song your on, but he wouldn't talk shit about nobody on wax who aint hit him up 1st.. and he got a few different syko's that he cool wit and me also.. so i just don't see that.. my opinion.. believe me , i trip off the fact that all these people who don't know lynch, think they do, or talk shit.. i've known him forever and mufucca's be hat'n, fa nutt'n..
zagg

Jun 28, 2002
Zagg are you gonna be doing any shows or siccmade type of shows I know this is off the point but i was just thinking a Siccmade tour would probably get alot of attention...
I know Klynch hates to travel but I think it would do alright whether he was on the bil or not.I don't know just a thought, hit me back.

Tre-8