Sup People

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
FUCK I HAVE TO START OVER CAUS I ERASED THAT SHYT!!
Aight I havent posted here in a long ass time. But i have been keeping in touch wth a few of my Siccness peoples. But i just wanted to come check & see how yalls life & music is goind. For anyone that gives a fuck caus i know many dont. Ive been doin very good. Im about to be moving to Flordia in the next wekk or so & I will be turning 19 the 17th. Ive been trying to keep my head on my shoulders caus alot of shyt has went on since ive posted, & i had alot of growing up to do. Ive met sum people & i wanted you people to check them out & tell me what yall think & im also posting a new picture. Well im out holla at me whenever.
My name on aim is still Lay D Mobsta .
Much luv,
Sheena
This is my boy Klasic KEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST A SKIT> THE GUYS REALLY TALENTED!! His album will be droppin in the next couple of months. Its features Tone Deff & possibly Fabulous & KRS-One. Look out for him. Most of you have probaly already heard this caus it has been on mp3.com forever now.
Klasic

This is My boy Laylow, His album jus dropped here in the Ville The 24th of August. Hes also doin big thangs around this part.
LayLow

These Are My Boys Nsane & Flexxx. Some of this is older tracks, alot of the members are now gone. They On sum different shyt.
Knife In Ya Kneck

Here is Flexxx's solo shyt.
Flexxx The Fast Talking Pervert

This is my Homies in Soul Factory.
Soul Factory

& heres my dumbass

Apr 25, 2002
ha ha yea i dont know to much about tone but he sound good
I guess you jus might have to pick it up if u wanna know lol
Naw for real my boy jus told e the name of the track is Missery Loves Company. Which is also the title track i suppose considering the album name lol But foreal u need to check him out.
Much Luv,
Sheena

Apr 25, 2002
SheenaNicole said:
ha ha yea i dont know to much about tone but he sound good
I guess you jus might have to pick it up if u wanna know lol
Naw for real my boy jus told e the name of the track is Missery Loves Company. Which is also the title track i suppose considering the album name lol But foreal u need to check him out.
Much Luv,
Sheena
Cant say i do remember you. But im sure You have heard of me
LOL
Much Luv,
Sheena

Apr 25, 2002
jesse james said:
aww hell naww, what my country girl
Hey Adam Ill holla at u in email if its the same. Let me know.
Jade U know my asss still gonna hit ur ass up on aim HA HA
Schizo thanks for wondering about me. unlike a few people lol
Holla at me people
Much Luv,
Sheena