Strikeforce Fedor VS Werdum June 26 San Jose HP Pavilion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN A FIGHT...SO FEDOR LOST!!! IT STILL DOESNT TAKE AWAY WHAT HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED...LESNAR LOST HIS SECOND FIGHT TO FRANK MIR...GSP LOST TO SERRA...BJ LOST TO EDGAR...ANDERSON SILVA ADMITS HIS TIME IS COMING AND HAS DODGED BULLETS SO FAR...THATS WHY IT'S CALLED A FIGHT...IT STILL HAS TO BE CONTESTED...AND AT ANY TIME ANYONE CAN GET LUCKY OR SHOW A SKILL THAT WINS THEM A FIGHT...THERE WILL NEVER BE AN MMA FIGHTER WHO DOESNT LOSE NO MATTER HOW GREAT HIS LEGACY IS...
I HOPE FEDOR COMES BACK TWICE AS HARD AND TEARS SHIT...OR WHO KNOWS THIS LOSS MIGHT BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE AND LAND HIM IN SOME FIGHTS WITH LESNAR, CARWIN, MIR, OR VELASQUEZ...PROPS TO FEDOR FOR BEING A CLASS ACT...
This is a very good post.

I don't post much in this section as I can't be bothered arguing with people, but Fedor is a classy guy and still one of the greatest in my opinion.

However, BJJ is something you can't make mistakes against and those that perfect this art will always have the upperhand.

Sep 15, 2009
Anybody pay attention to the stats at the end of the fight? Werdum did not have a single strike attempt and still got the victory lmfao! I've never seen that happen before.

May 17, 2004
lol at fedor losing once by sub and people saying hes done and should hang it up. ii think getting dominated for 3 rounds is much worse than getting koed or subbed

Nov 7, 2006
doesnt matter what happened to silva in the past all that matters is right now and right now and for the past couple of years or so anderson is the better fighter, he fough more talented guys and i think more overall. he's also went up a weightclass and dominated there aswell. anderson proved he is P4P best right now. however if they both were to retire right now i think fedor is the best. so its easy for fans to reminisce about fedor and say he's better but people who are fans of both look at it and realize who really is the better fighter right now.

ps. anderson would've made that same mistake. he did in the past but he wouldnt right now.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
man overeem seems like he doesn't give a fuck in his interviews. like the utmost level of professionalism, like this shit really is a job to him. he doesn't let his emotions get involved when he talks or say stupid shit like other foos.