Still haven't listened to the whole cd...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I never buy cd's for this reason. The other day actually on the 23rd i decided i had to buy a chino xl cd cuz i have been listening to him for a while now and i think he is one of the best if not the best mc to ever grace the mic. So i get Chino Xl "I told you so" cd and man...I just cant seem to get it out of my cd player. Of course i threw techs in right away on the 24th but only made it to constantly dirty before i was fiending for more chino. I know that it is gonna take a while to memorize all of techs cd now that i have 2 brand new cd's. But i HIGHLY reccomend getting the chino cd even though it is real old that shit is unbelievable the similies and metaphors he comes up with.

Apr 26, 2002
AaronDontezGr8t said:
I never buy cd's for this reason. The other day actually on the 23rd i decided i had to buy a chino xl cd cuz i have been listening to him for a while now and i think he is one of the best if not the best mc to ever grace the mic. So i get Chino Xl "I told you so" cd and man...I just cant seem to get it out of my cd player. Of course i threw techs in right away on the 24th but only made it to constantly dirty before i was fiending for more chino. I know that it is gonna take a while to memorize all of techs cd now that i have 2 brand new cd's. But i HIGHLY reccomend getting the chino cd even though it is real old that shit is unbelievable the similies and metaphors he comes up with.
man, not to be disrespectful or anythang but...........................................GET THAT BULLSHIT OUTTA HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEE!!!!!!!!

how u gonna cum on TECH'S forum and tell us how u gave him a chance but u took him out and put chino xl in and tellin us to go checc chino's c.d. out? that's WACC! fucc chino, i'm feelin tech 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000X's better than him. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
i guess i jus misinterpreted it. i thought u were sayin that u put in tech's shit and really din't like it so u put chino bacc in and u were tryin to tell us to go out and get chino instead. that's y i'm like wtf? y come on tech's forum and say shit like that? love homie. fold.