@Stealth suggestion's for new rules for"league battles"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I don't think its necessary. If you want someone to clarify their vote, ask them to. I'm sure they'll tell you why they voted that way. If the rest of the board wants this to be a rule though, i'm down.

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Dick ridding pony's

Every voter has to be honest,And vote on who they think should win, not who they wan't to win.There's no way to make someone be honest, but if your "true to the game" you will be. Sometimes you can tell if there's "favorites" just by the person's attutide when they post,Most of ya is cool,theirs just a couple of peeps I got my eye on, It will be easyer to see who's dick ridding after a couple of weeks....

Jun 4, 2002
if you made the battles a poll people could vote with out catchin shit
from there hommie's for voting against them and more people would probally vote just a suggestion

Apr 25, 2002
The problem with polls is that people can create a bunch of new accounts and vote for themselves without anyone knowing. it's better if everyone posts their vote so it'll be more obvious if you see a bunch of newbies voting for the same person.

Jun 11, 2002
hm

I know i had a biasd vote in my battle vs lee.

da robber voted against me without posting why jus cuz i ripped him before. I know for the rest of the leauge ill have a -1 vote from that fool. funny part is it still tunred out to be a tie

N

Napalm

I agree with Cel-C-Us I feel that to many people click up on one person. Good shit Cel

DA ROBBER

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Well we should all be matrure enough as artist to spit a flow & conduct yourself in a cool way so heads aint teamin up on you- In other words: dont spit ya flow then talk shit. Accept critism. You suck! & all that shit aint cool. Tell him what he can fix- Make eachother better. This whole battle shit is to get better right! do dat din!