Staind????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Anyone get the new Staind CD that came out yesterday? I was just wondering if it's tight. I thought Break the Cycle was pretty dope..........

Apr 25, 2002
yea anyone that picks it up let me know how it us cause Staind is sick but Im always real skeptical of a rock CD cause for some reason each group always sounds so much different album by album.

Mar 18, 2003
I am probably the biggest staind fan you will ever meet. I think Break The Cycle was the best CD ever made... ever. The new CD is off the hook, definatley worth your money, i bought that shit the day it came out andim not dissapointed one single bit. I highly recomend it to everyone who listens to this type of music. Open your mind.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
the new cd is really good,the single isnt its best song.all staind cd's are good.i dl'd the new cd a little while back and ive been listening to it a lot.i saw them in concert 2 years ago and they are the best rock band in my opinion.