SPLIT 50,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
I would like to reach out to everyone in the industry to let you know about a new hot group coming out of the Northwest called "Split 50". Please feel free to check out our new website www.Split50.com . Split 50's first release will come out in the middle of January in which the world will be introduced to the hot single "Who's Microphone" featuring the very talented and well known "HUMPTY-HUMP" of Digital Underground.

D.J.'s, please feel free during your visit to our website to list your name in the "D.J. section" for copies of wax of the first single.

Also, during your visit you will notice that we have a free DVD give away in which you send us your address and we will mail a copy of our DVD out to you for free at Split 50's cost.

Thanks for your attention, and please look out for us. If there's anything we can do for you then reach out to us, and we'll make sure to do the same for you.

E-DAWG/ ESR MUSIC LLC,

Apr 25, 2002
my boy got a copy of that DVD. i was feelin the music, video was pretty cool too. better than most of the garbage out nowadays. where can we cop the CD at?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
^ if they was real tight there DVD would play in my VCR... but no, they can only perform reasonable feats...

They're doing some big things, the DVD was a lil' too short... but that ain't the end of the world, for free it was well worht watching to get to know the group.

Anywho, keep up with the get down guys.

Nov 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
I want to thank everyone on this joint i see looking out fo split 50, we cant win everybody, so we do the best to do what we can. there are people out there who dont like 50cent but he sold big units, monster i respect your feed back, but thats not what this post was about. by the way, if anyone cop the split 50, album starting on the 25th, of jan,2004 there will be a form in the record you can fill out that will give you a chance to win $5000 dollars, no joke all you have to do is get 10? right about the split 50 album. again thanx monster for your feed back thats realll..1

Aug 18, 2003
Parapraxis said:
i bet you put the DVD in a CD drive
naw i got their single from this chick who said she was in their video.on the single it says it has the video on there so i tried 2 play it on my comp. & it didnt work.i jus got their single i didnt even know they had a dvd out.