***SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Any and all persons wanting to get at me and/or do business with me, please get at me directly through my email which is [email protected]

D.U.G.O.U.T. and I have come to a mutual understanding, and have at this time decided to part ways. Before you internet "funk-junkies" even began to start to weave an evil tale of what exactly the basis of the break-up of this union is....I will save you all that time by killin that shit off now. At this point in our careers, we are both going in different directions, he is going one way, and I am going the other. There is no ill will towards him, and I wish him success in any of his future projects/ventures. Right now, Reese has got to focus on Reese, and what it is that I'm going to be doing. I will be on the upcoming Dug release, Hustlin City 2 City Executive Decisions. So hopefully that album goes well.

It was a real experience my time with the Dug, a memorable experience. Good times and the bad... I called it tho from the beginning. You see, I been doin this shit for awhile.

Like I said before, dont even get the rumor mill rollin with punk-ass emails, and whatever else muthafuckas like to do. I spoke on it, and I'm done with with it.

I wish continued success to the Dug, and I know as well as you, our travels will have us meet up in the future once again......

and you can put that on the "ES". Peace Cuzzo. All things come to an end.