Sony To Redesign PS3 Controller

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Much to the chagrin of boomerang enthusiasts, Sony’s president of the Computer Entertainments Worldwide Studios devision Phil Harrison announced today that the PS3 controller will see a design before launch come this November.

Apparently the design which most of us have come to develop a serious dislike for has been ditched for a band new design which is expected to be unveiled at the E3 in May.

So now the question remains, what will the “new” controller look like? Well we see Sony revert back to a more traditional controller similar to the PS2, or could Sony possibly go the Nintendo route with something new and completely innovative?

they better not make some weak shit this time.....should just make it somethin like the og one....shits the best controller

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I thought the boomerang was a good idea....you know when you get mad and throw the controller, the shit would come right back to you

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol damn, ive broken about 5 ps2 controllers by throwing them, like u know on madden online, when a glitch hits and it hella fucks u up, ive broken 2 like that, 1 during the 1st NFL street trynna beat philly, and a few on other games lol

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i hope they maintain the idea of making the handles longer like that. i have a logitech one with a similiar design and its really comfortable for people with bigger hands