Songz you're tired of hearin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
lol hell yea...i carry that 50 cd case in my ride to break up weed on..naw..i'm jus playin you wont catch me wit that cd in my ride.......i dont hate em 50 or ja i jus dont listen to them...ja is fuccin annoying though

Apr 25, 2002
smitdaddy said:
Nas's kiddie song.
yea this shit right here shows you something is seriously fucked up with the industry, i mean i give nas props for trying to get the youngsters on a positive track but when you put that on a radio station that you know grown folks are gonna listen to is just plain fucked up, put that shit on the Sesame Street Mixtape hosted by Oscar the Grouch

Sep 23, 2002
Choppa - Choppa Style
Snoop - Beautiful
Fabolous - Cant Let You Go
50 Cent - Hit Da Club
Ja Rule / Ashanti: Mesmerized
Nelly - Air Force One's
The Clipse / Baby - What Happened To That Boy?
Ginuwine / Baby - Hell Yeah

and that Nas song, man.

any B2K,Puffy,Ja Rule or 50 Cent song. :confused:

50 cent sounds like C-Lim (the slow version) all he does is mumble. and his stage performance is lame. i thought the clipse was bad but 50 is the worst performer i have ever seen or heard. he raps like he's out of breath or like somebody stapled his voicebox. you cant understand him, and the 5 ppl on stage rappin' all his parts makes it worse.