so whos going for lewis- who's going for tyson?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i got tyson by knockout.i'm looking for viscious combos and dicipline to tuff it out and fight a fair fight.if he can't do that he can't win.i hope he's in the right mindset to do it.

who you going for?

tyson fan since the 80's fuck the bullshit.

May 12, 2002
As much as I would love to see the Tyson of old come out and throw a viscous left hook to the body and head combo and finish the fight, I dont see it going down like that. I will pull for Tyson not so much because I like him but because I am not a big Lewis fan. At the end of the day though, I think it will be Lewis by TKO in the 7th.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am pulling for Lewis because Lewis doesn't fight dirty. Tyson is a great fighter but he also fights dirty and makes excuses when he lose.

May 16, 2002
Like I said before...Tyson is washed up...He`s nothin but a street fighter...With no poise at all...

Lewis is ready to make all those stupid comments Tyson made about Lewis come back to HAUNT him....

Apr 25, 2002
i consider myself to be VERY knowledgable when it comes to sports, but when it comes to boxing, although i love watching it, i just cant break it down as good. ive really like only one boxer since i was a kid and thats mike tyson, ill be looking for his KO. as for any predictions... all i can say is i think the fight will end in one of three ways...

1. Lewis by Decision
2. Lewis by way of disqualification
3. Tyson by Knockout

this will also be the first time i will ever pay pay-per-view to watch a fight. cant wait!

Apr 25, 2002
TYSON WILL BE BEHIND ON THA SCORE CARDZ FOR MOST THA FIGHT FOR THA FACT THAT LEWIS JAB HAZ MORE OF A REACH....BUT THERE WILL BE A TIME THAT LEWIS GONNA TRY TO GIT PRETTY AND LEAVE THAT JAW OPEN FOR TYSON TA DROP A COUPLE LEFT HOOKZ....TYSON IN FIVE...$IDEWAYZ