So many new compilations out right now.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Is there any particular ones that are supa tight? The gotta get it cd? Post up if you have one. Please post new comps, not old comps. Thanks, TKO

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Playas Association IV

The Playas Association IV Northwest Hustlin is a solid compilation. It just came out October 1st.

You can hear the 2 songs I have on there on the 40 ounce records Mp3 site. "We Ride Hot Cuzzin" Bullet feat Frost, Messy Marv, & Jay Tee of N2Deep & "Top Notch Hoe" Bullet feat. Jay Tee of N2Deep, Shaolin, & Gino. I actually like the comp a lot better than some of the others that have come out recently. Their are several other hot songs on the record and as far as I know they aren't recycled either.

MY Word
Bullet

www.eastsideriderz.com

Jun 3, 2002
Ey Phantom;

How many of thoze tracz iz recycled ? Or iz all the tracz for your comp only ? {that usually don't happen no mo} Jus wondering, cuzz u got gang of featurez............shit look heated playa

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
pick up that new Lethal Weaponz from KVE shit is sumin nice nothing but good review so far, and be sure ta peep the newest comp comin from KVE Central Valley Bad Boyzz "Explosive" new audio up on the web site www.killavalley.com make sure u right click the audio and save as ta get it to work