So Cal disses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Vamps said:
I got a big box of Kleenex right here in LA for you..

Vamps
IX.
FUCK THE GIANTS, FUCKING QUEERZ
BIG UPS ON THAT LIL GIRL FOR SMACKING REGGIE SANDERS WITH THE THUNDERSTICKS...

Apr 25, 2002
You Giants fans shouldn't be at the Angels, be mad at Hernandez he's the one who gave away the game... Or be mad at Dusty Baker for not pulling him sooner, he didn't even have anyone up in the bullpen... A little league team could have scored those runs off him... Be mad at the Giants for blowing a 5 run lead in game 6... Who cares anyway, go A's!

Jun 30, 2002
somebody please photoshop those pics with dicks in thier mouths.

anyways, it was a bad idea to put in levon when they shoudlve put reuter or even shmidts to start. and fuckin felix ruined it twice.

May 29, 2002
I motion to ban Wicked on the account of being a bitch ass angels fan.

fuck the angels
fuck krod
fuck the monkey
fuck speizio
fuck lackey
fuck glaus
fuck eckstein
fuck everyone
most of all FUCK SOCAL

May 1, 2002
i smell alot of haterism and jelousy in this post. live it up angel fans you deserve it. but watch out for them Athletics next year were gonna have to relieve you of that heavy trophy.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
True man but shit. Ive lived in more houses than my age (im 18) and the only real place I ever been is tha Bay..

Right now im in Diego and its pretty cool, i lived here when i was young for a couple years. I consider it in a different area than "So cal".

I been to El Toro/Mission Viejo, been to la puente which is near u for sure, for a little bit.. then up to the bay and i aint never leavin.

Oh and i know you werent talkin to me, i aint gonna say "Fuck So Cal" thats way too general. Its all good :)

May 29, 2002
oh yeah fuck the A's too.

Especially fuck the monkey

fine man. I hate socal sports. the dodgers angels lakers.

man its just gonna take me a while to get over this. we were sooooooooo close dammit. I've been a giants fan all my life. its like getting socked in the stomach every time I think of games 6 and 7

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
oh yeah fuck the A's too.

Especially fuck the monkey

fine man. I hate socal sports. the dodgers angels lakers.

man its just gonna take me a while to get over this. we were sooooooooo close dammit. I've been a giants fan all my life. its like getting socked in the stomach every time I think of games 6 and 7