Siccness Tv......weekly???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Id be more than willin to take my trusty cam corder wit me everywhere i go and get top notch footage of hella artists/producers in the game who are talked about on here daily.......if vamps/curb is up to it.....hollla on the PM....real real

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@american geikkko

how you gonna get around with no money and no vehicle.......to record shit.....

everywhere you go?
you sound gay

thats groupy shit
you a undercover groupy nigga

fag
dont nun of the siccness live out in the forrest near you....you no where near the 91
you couldnt even make it to the bbq...cuzz yo mom wouldnt give you buss money aint that what you posted on the siccmade board ...

broke mutha fucca

how we suppose to respect you as a artist if your runing around with your trusty camcorder lol recording other artist LIKE a girl....spend your time in the bathroom/studio working on your lyrics cuzz your stlye from what i hear is poor .........

C-LIM:devious:

top notch footage...lol.......

still tryna fit in huh.......?

you sound real syko

K

katfish

Damn, All i Know is Syko Would fuck up Lim aNYday in a battle...no offense Lim you still got talent G but not like my mayne Syko Holla!

Apr 25, 2002
C-LIM AINT KNOWIN...

YOU BESTA DO YOUR RESEARCH ON DA HOMIE SYKO, HE DOIN THANGS FO REAL, PEEP THE MP3 PAGE AND SOAK THAT SHIT UP.....HE COMIN HARDER THEN MOST THE WESTCOAST...ON ERYTHANG........ON THA MIC AND FINGATIPPS

:rolleyes: BUT YOU AINT KNOWIN!

May 4, 2002
how can u get punked on a website???? explain this to me......this square wouldnt even meet me when he came to portland..........yall muthafuckas is about as gay as she-lim.......im thru wit the shit......it aint makin me or breakin me.......the nigga will get knocked out....simple and plain.........whos on the net day to day bangin.....?? nigga im far from a groupie......these muthafuckas is my folks......do some research nigga....u get disrepected by niggas who bang the same flag as u.....DONE

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
LOL@SYKO

you aint got heat nigga your wac dont let these mutha fuccas amp you...your music is dated.....you need to go bacc to the drawing board weenie.......and you sware you got nocc outs square ...see me about somthin this weekend since you coming to sac poodle
you softer the a furbie..nigga while ya wolf'n.....and the last time I went to portland was when I did that show with
too short...... in kalamath falls.....you'll never do shows with factors cuzz your garbage a fag wouldnt even let you bend over and open for him..........

i'll rip geiko.......fucc dat soft shit nigga im goftic.... c-lim:devious: