@SHEMP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
ok, you just became one of my favorite artists LOFL i dont even know how your turning me into such a fiend, i cant stop listenin to this shit, GUESS WHOS ON THE PAYROLL, man you fuckin come with HEAT that shitz SIC....

on that quoute, i got it right? you say im a FUCKIN LOSER or a FUNKY loser?
anyway dawg, this CD is definently fuckin DOPE AS FUCK, everyone COP IT NOW!

i give u guys all props once more, keep spittin together and your shit will blow up !

$ic K

Sicc OG
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
quick id hit u with it but im about to leave....girls on the way

finally sportin your sic tag u made me 2 , good shot on that playa..

anyway when i return if u still need to sample it, i can send a track your way if it's cool..cant wait to knock it in the EL CO

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
$ic K said:
quick id hit u with it but im about to leave....girls on the way

finally sportin your sic tag u made me 2 , good shot on that playa..

anyway when i return if u still need to sample it, i can send a track your way if it's cool..cant wait to knock it in the EL CO
THANKS AND COULD YOU DO THAT FOR ME CUZ IM DYING TO HEAR IT.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
$ik K - hell yeah!! thanks bro - were gonna stay working - It's all about forcing this shit it's people's CD players - for real thanks for the support bro...

Quick - They got The Funky Fresh SEX CREW CD In both Undadog & Rock Bottom... - that's right in your backyard...

Jim Hat - You should be able to find it at all Tower Records... where you at dog?? - It might be in other stores in your area too depending on your location...
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT.... PEACE

We're #16 in Tower@stonestown right now - only one rap CD ahead of ours...

Apr 25, 2002
Where is that one sample from... I forget what track it's on but they were talking about being potheads and dude was like "I'll punch your teeth down your fucking throat!" or some shit... I wanna see that.