Sean-T ...."CAN I SHINE???"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
Maaaan.....id say this is by far the hardest album to come out the bay in a grip...alongside with mac & ak's Money Rhymes......and to put the icing on the cake.....all these niggas is from E.P.A.....i think this album dropped sometime last year...but i just got my hands on it....I slept on "heated" but Oh Boy

with 19 tracks....id say 17 outta 19 are straight bangers.....not to say the other 2 are weak....they just dont match up to the rest of the albums rawness......this album features B-legit, Outlawz, Daz Dilli, Jt, San Quinn, M.O.G., Papoose, Phroezak, Carmen Santiago, Spice-1 & Gonzoe

if u on a mission for some shit to slump that wont leave the deck for a minute.....i STRONGLY suggest u pick this up...its like a breath of fresh air.....

notable tracks include......Im that nigga F mississippi.......Bruised Fruit F M.O.G. & mississippi......Can I shine f M.O.G. and Ride OR Die F the outlawz & M.O.G.

overall 10/10

T

thug_proppa

10/10 i cant wait till that new shit drops. i mean with komain and e-40 on there mabey even artist like tech n9ne shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

May 10, 2002
Damn, I might have to check this out. I don't like Sean T on the mic really though. I'm sure the beats are cool, but I can never really get passed Sean T's voice....can someone holler about how they think he is on this album.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I have to disagree...i'm not a big Sean T fan and I couldn't consider one of his albums a perfect 10...barely any albums out there are perfect 10s..that rating seems a bit high..but to each his own