Scarface - 5 Mics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
A TRUE MASTER PIECE- ONLY 13 SONGS NO INTRO OR OUTRO NO BULLSHIT,ALL YOU ARTIST OUT THERE NEED TO REALLY STUDY THIS ABLUM,THIS IS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD STRIVE FOR WHEN PRODUCEING YOUR ALBUMS,STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH WEAK IDEAS AND SORRY PRODUCTION,A PROJECT LIKE THIS CAN BE DONE IT JUST TAKES TIME AND THOUGHT

Aug 16, 2002
The source is hella garbage mayne they give rappers 5 mics after a certain time in the game! for instance in the 50th ann. mag! they gave all eyez on me 5 mics wehn they gave it 3 1/2mics origanlly! they gave jayz 5 mics on his last garbage album when his tightest album was reasonable doubt!

source is fucking gay they keep ridin those commercial dicks!!!

GOTTI

May 24, 2002
Actually there was an outro and intro, some piano bs....I thought the album was weak as hell, only tight songs on it are 2 and 12 (song with WC) bunch of corny ass singin and fagget ass east coast artists...face was one of my fav, now it just looks like he's sellin out...

May 24, 2002
Young Lou said:

HMMM. These are some strong words. I'm not bashing your opinion but calling FACE a "sellout"? Weird.........
You're right, sellout is a strong word and may not be exactly what I want to say but, am I the only one who thinks he threw in a lot of mainstream sound? Hise beats just sounded to poppy to me....then with the east coast cats and the singing....i just couldn't handle it. Just didnt sound like the real Face to me.