sac is wack now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

I CANT WAIT FOR THAT "YOUNG RIDAH" AY WHEN DOES IT DROP AGAIN?
MAN WAITING ON GANGSTA DRE TOO! I JUST WISH HE WOULD COME AS HARD AS INNER CITY POET! BUT YEA. YOU GOTTA FEEL SAC!

May 2, 2002
the Bo and Yuk album was sick as fuck! but i kinda agree, sac ain't what it used to be... it's changing just like the rest of the rap scene but sac will never fall off...

Sep 13, 2004
hustlematic1 said:
Pimpin, we got a new movement goin on right now mayne. All respect to the niggas that came before us but we cant keep talkin bout the same shit. Too many niggas done came wit that shoot em up, kill em all shit for years now. If we did just come wit that gangsta shit you niggas would be sayin we aint bringin nothin new to the game. Niggas always gotta find somethin to complain about. Nigga we bringin new shit to the game Nahmean. You cant say a nigga sound pathetic in one sentence then say he got potential the next. That's flip-floppin like John Kerry lol. Anyway like I said it's a new movement, new music comin outta Sac right now. We still got hella gangsta shit comin but then you got niggas comin wit that hustla shit, or niggas that just spit str8 fire regardless of what they talkin bout. Everybody entitled to they opinion but if you got a opinion stick to it.
when i said bubbs cd sounded pathetic then said he had potencial, what i ment was i don't think it was as good as it could have been man. i did stick to my opinion. i guess i just didn't make it clear what i was sayin, my bad.

Aug 18, 2003
Town Buissness

kaypee said:
OAKLAND NIGGAS ALWAYS HATIN ON SAC BUT QUICK TO BE IN SAC

First off nephew dont judge my town by an opinion by a few.............cuz you really dont want me to speak upon them hatin ass pittsburg niggaz..............

Waayyyyyyy out there in the suburbs...................In the DESERT.................

:devious: