****RED DRAGON****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
i know it's not pertained to music but, DAMN this flick is off the hinges.....i just went and saw it and i gotta say it's sick as fuck....i know most people seen Hanibal and probally might be mis-directed with this new one but i was lovin the shit.....save your pennies and nickels and go see this shit folks.....peace.

Playa-T

Apr 25, 2002
If you were familiar w/ the trilogy . . . this Red Dragon movie is just a remake of an old ass 70's film. It's almost identical to it . . . they just re-did it with different actors and changed a few things.

Still very good . . . That Hannibal is a crazy fuck! Just wait, there WILL be another one, dude is still alive :rolleyes:

May 8, 2002
Pimperoni said:
If you were familiar w/ the trilogy . . . this Red Dragon movie is just a remake of an old ass 70's film. It's almost identical to it . . . they just re-did it with different actors and changed a few things.
The film you are refering to is Manhunter.
But all I gotta say is that Harvey Keitel is in this new flick, and he's about as savage as they come. I'm definetly gonna peep this flick. Speaking of Harvey anyone ever see his NC-17 flick Bad Lietenent? That shit is straight savegery.

May 8, 2002
damn i wanna see this hella bad.

@mook mangla P- yeah i seen bad luetenat(sp?) shits fuckin crazy, my favorite parts when he smokes crack with the nun rapists then lets them go. its a fucked up movie, shit had me trippin

Apr 25, 2002
I usually refuse to pay the rediculous price to see movies nowadays....but Ima definitely catch this one. I read the book in 10th grade....straight sav shit. One of the tightest books I ever read.

K

Kabol

Yea - I read the trilogy last summer. I didnt even know thiz waz out yet til I went by the theater yest. I read it on the billboard and waz tripn. ED NORTON!!! Hannibal waznt that good. But im deffinately lookn forward to peepn thiz one tomorrow, 4sho

Apr 25, 2002
the book sucked compared to the other 2 booksin the trilogy. also how is anthony hopkins going to film the first movie in the trilogy supposedly playing lector in his youth, when he is older than he was when he did the other 2 movies.

bad lieutenant is disturbing, seen it hella times. harvey dogs those girls in the car that dirty worm

Jun 2, 2002
yay it was an alright movie, but they should have gone a little more in depth ****this might ruin the movie**** in why the 'physco" had to kill on a full moon, i don't really want to go too in depth but there was alot of pieces that where missing in the puzzle, and i know its not attetion to detail, cuz alot of people feel the same....1 thing i want to know is if the book highlights these details at all??