real life throwing up during sexual acts.... lmao

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2003
My boy was drinking at a party and hooked up with a girl while he felt liquor sick. They went at it for a while and he put it in her butt and then he said he was slammin it so hard the vibrations got to him and he threw up all over her back while he was pounding it.

This other dood was trying to get laid so he called up a girl to come drink and have pizza. She drank a shit load before the pizza got there. When it did she ate a bunch of slices then started giving him head. Well on one of the head bobs, she threw up all over his dick and pants. Pizza in chunks.

Jan 3, 2003
haha fuck thats funny, im lucky if i can get that shit up when im drunk, i drink to much i get the whisky dick hhahah. and shit who is that chick in that picture she is FIINNNE

May 17, 2003
I wish i knew her^

Whiskey dick, lol, i had that the last time (along with Weed Dick) and couldnt get off from a litteral 45 minute blow job. Damn it felt great forever, but the girl got pissed and went to bed. I cant get off after 151 and weed, but it was still fun.

Apr 25, 2002
hahaha a couple of my guys were driving around in a van and this one guy was in the back getting head from some female, they were all off some brandy or something so next thing you know the chick barfs all over his lap, the sad thing is the 2 guys and female in the front were wondering wtf the smell was so they look back and come to find out, after he got puked on he told her to keep going, this was the type of guy to not get with a female very often. hahahah whenever the subject comes up he doesnt ever want to talk about it haha

Jan 3, 2003
hahaha fuck i remember this one time we were at a party and this guy got this chick soo loaded then he took her into a room in the house, then like 10 minutes later he comes out with this distot look on his face and yelled THE FUCKING BITCH IS ON HER RAG and everyone bursts out laughing, then he walks back into the room