RD1 'Law Vs T.A.GUERRERO"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
i dont know TA but im just gonna come with it...

internet battles.. empty man shadows and filthy tell tattles.. but im'a leave it at that..
i gives a fuck less and could care more about that, my life is like my knife.. filthy and concealed...
and i live like that, time will reveal how i gets down like that...
i smash like that and ride in the fields.. i still gives a fuck bout how you feel..
you can be that sicc and i still wouldnt care, cuzz im a sane and secure human that thrives off fear..
fuled by beer, bud ice at that.. give me an ink pen and im a hogg like that..
still drunk and on one.. barbaric like mr maja of a 5th of henny and an 8th in them white ones...
i smash on hoodlums that talk tough and bump they gums..
my blood is alchool and im still soakin the solution, spittin at rap cats and hittin em with lungs..
you like a girl, clueless like alica...
you like a girl, they way i mis treat cha..
and if ya thought i was raw now, wait till i meat ya..
when we get down to get down and we smash and smash and one gets down..
and i sip bombay, and i dip and get paid...
you skin look pekind and goulish, i though ya took they word from ashanta the way you so foolish..
im ruthless, but i but i wear rubbers when i fuck, they only thing i want with a-i-d in it is paid..
and im not on this siccness shit type write..
i aint slittin throats to fuck open wounds...
i do what i do...lol..

uhhhhh, drunk.. smurf how you like my shit? aint makin sense, not a tight rhyme scheme ... is this a one verse type deal or after he post can i reply?

later
law

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Haha, great attitude for someone who was 'predicted' to take the whole tourny. Maybe you'll win by default.

A

All Out HOGG

Actuley...I liked your verse J...but my opinion doesn't count...

Yes its only 1 verse battles [Unless of deadlock]

*waits on T.A.GUERRERO to post*

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Sorry 4 the delay/ I was out and about twisted in every way....living day 4 day/ From every hour 2 every second/ This rap shit is in my blood like it was a std and I got infected/ I could wear a body condom and still be unprotected/ I could be detected like hoes wearin tight closes/ fellas could brown nose/ but still be unable 2 fully understand these flows/ rhymes off the mind can be confusing like the eminem and eliton john live show/ so tell me what'cha really know... besides what you heard from carson dailys "last call" talk show.../ I could just picture you...sittin at home...taking your mothers advice/ playin on the internet cause streets ain't really that nice/ I'm not coming off hardcore/ i'm just rhymein.....so reply if you really want more/ I'll show you the ropes like you was a groupie and i'm the star on tour/ Heres the floor and theres the door/ you can either bounce or get dropped like a dirty whore.......