RAMPAGE IS GOING TO MAKE EVANS HIS BITCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
shit me and my homie were thinkin of drivin down there since the fan expo is the same weekend, but aint got the money to really stay there and a 10 hour drive is hella long

Fuck it just go. It'll be worth it. Just get a cheap ass room at the Imperial Palace. UFC fight weekends are insane, especially since its Memorial Day Weekend and all the pool parties are crackin.

Long ass drive, but fuck it. You only live once!

May 25, 2009
QUINTON “RAMPAGE” JACKSON: “I GET STUCK HAVING TO FIGHT RASHAD”

With UFC 114 nearing, it’s hard to believe that the verbal tirades between Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and “Sugar” Rashad Evans almost never happened. As the heated rivalry grew during the taping of The Ultimate Fighter 10, their eventual bout became one of the most anticipated of the year. After a long delay due to Jackson’s role in the upcoming film, the A-Team, the fight will finally commence on May 29 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Yet, the pairing of Jackson and Evans on TUF 10 wasn’t the organization’s first choice. Lyoto Machida was initially considered to coach opposite Jackson on the show, but the Brazilian’s underdeveloped English skills was perceived as a potential problem. As such, Evans stepped in and the animosity started almost immediately.

“I would have preferred to have done The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) against Machida to fix the problem back in the day, from square one, just ‘X’ Rashad out because he don’t got the damn belt, but Machida’s English is not so good so I get stuck having to fight Rashad and he’s all cocky thinking he did something good because he’s on The Ultimate Fighter but like dude, you just got knocked the hell out! You’re on The Ultimate Fighter by default because the dude that knocked you out don’t speak English bro. Don’t be coming here acting like that. This is the type of thing I’m dealing with. It’s just annoying actually.”

Frustration aside, Jackson will have the opportunity to finally get his title shot, only this time against Mauricio “Shogun” Rua. However, he’ll have to get past Evans first.

Feb 28, 2006
as much as most people want Rampage to win, from watching UFC Primetime, Rashad might destroy Rampage @ every level except punching power. Rashad is training @ greg jacksons camp with MMA elites like Jon Jones, Nate Marquart, shane Carwin and dudes strength & conditioning coach is training him like a NFL player.

Oct 9, 2008
Somebody gotta post the results tho...I can't give up $50 for this card seeing as how every other fight sucks balls.. seriously bisping's the undercard? Come on thats insulting to me, "the consumer!"

Feb 12, 2004
If a in-shape, motivated Rampage comes in Rashad is going to get fucked up. Rashad isn't even close to Rampage's level. Who has Rashad beat? Sean Salmon??!? He was losing to both Chuck and Forrest(who should of never been champ) before he somehow finished them. Rampage is bigger, stronger, great take down defense, great offensive and defensive boxing, granite chin, etc. Only thing Rashad has on him is speed and it's not as much as people would think. If the Rampage i'm used to seeing shows up, he will stuff Rashad's take downs and KTFO him.

Jan 2, 2004
Rashad has speed, but his punches are wild.. You think he'll catch rampage with the wild punch that he caught chuck with? And do you think that punch would actually put Rampage down?

Rashad will try to take Rampage down all day, but Rampage is a good wrestler and has good takedown defense..

I mean, seriously, that's him in High School.. Rashad isn't gonna take down Rampage easily. Hes outwrestled a lot of people, but not anyone that was as good as Rampage.