QUESTION ABOUT RECORDING OVER THE PHONE INTO COMPUTER....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Just wanted to know what I could use to record something over the phone into my computer.

Like say if I'm getting people to do drops for mixtapes over the phone, and I want to record it straight into the computer, how would I go about that? What do I need to make it happen?

Thanks in advance

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
What do you have available for recording right now?

A phone with a speakerphone should work pretty good. You just need to tell the person at the other end that if they're going to scream into the phone to back off to avoid distorting. Also, if your speakerphone distorts easily pull the volume down on the speakerphone to avoid distortion.

Then just mic the speakerphone and you're good to go. How depends on what you have.

Apr 25, 2002
Yes, you can use a mic and a speakerphone but that's not what he said he wants to do. He wants to plug the phone directly into the computer, which is possible using an adapter like the one I mentioned.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
thanks, i'll try that

i just want the sound to be a little better than just using spearker phone and mic feel me