PreOrder, ESTE OESTE MIXTAPE, 27 Blazen Trackz, $7 shipping included... info inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Este Oeste, is a mixtape, with many new exclusive / rare tracks. Representing the depth and soul the Latino Rap/Hiphop scene has to offer. The Cd has no pauses all continous, and has DJ's cutten up tracks through-out, the CD... all music was hand picked and tight as fuck... plus no talking over it, like those annoying Dj CLue and Kay Slay mixtape...

Feat. The Beatnuts, Cuban Link, Top Prospects, Exxxo, Assassin, Fat Joe, Brooklyn Acadamy, Tha Mexakinz, De La Sol, Mexicano, Asylum Dynasty, B-Real, Equipto, NBK, Diablo, Latino Velvet, SPM,
Bomber Jack, Dubble Negative, BG Evil, Tony Touch & Do Wop, Syde Akt, Thirstin Howl III, Essense, Chino XL, Orishas and
Delinquent Habits

its $7 bucks, i just got the shippment of the CD's on my doorstep, and getting them off, before they are put in the stores, so get on this before, they get marked up on your favorit CD store shelf...

thanks 4 the support! if your intrested, either Email me at:

[email protected], or leave your contact, and i'll reach you

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i got ya Email Assassin... i just hit ya back

hopefully people won't sleep on this project... Besides it boom-bappen in the system full blast, there some serious artist people need to be up on! I hope people do not mistake this as a compelation, i hate compelations... this is a Mixtape, to the very essence of one! With a lot of new and never before heard material

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i knew i'd catch some "haha's" about a NBK song lol... i'm not a fan of there shit, but the song on there is pretty hard, not that girlie stuff of them you hear on the radio of them

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Re: PreOrder, ESTE OESTE MIXTAPE, 27 Blazen Trackz, $7 shipping included... info inside

Here's my comments on the line-up...

Beatnuts are THE SHIT! I love the creativity in their beats. By "De La Sol" do you mean "De La Soul"? If so, I had no idea those dudes were Latino. I remember the cut they did with Ozomatli, and I know I've heard some latin-influenced tracks they've done. Cuban Link is nice, lyrically. Latino Velvet has done some cool shit. Tony Touch has done a lot for hip-hop music as a DJ, but I don't care for him as an emcee. Fat Joe does nothing for me. B-Real's voice gets on my damn nerves, but I like some of his old shit. NBK and SPM have to be some of the WORST lyricists in hip-hop, period. Chino XL is a punchline king. Delinquent Habits are aiight, but not my style. All the others I've either never heard of, or never heard material from.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Those Big names, i hope draw people to buy, and reconize the names you don't know on it... thats the plan, i think the names you don't know on there, are the dopest cuts on there

and De La Sol, are Black, but have a lot of Latin influence, and it fit in the mix real clean