Possible TUF 11 CAST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Charley Lynch joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

You can add the undefeated Charley Lynch to the list of fighters that FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm as cast members expected for the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through sources close to the situation.

The twenty-five year old Lynch has compiled an untarnished record of 6-0 as a professional while competing for the Minnesota based Brutaal promotion. Not one of Charley’s bouts have made it to the judges. with his first three being finished by either KO or TKO and the latter three being finalized via submission.

Lynch joins the undefeated Kris McCray as another fighter FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as a participant for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Season 11 of the Ultimate Fighter will feature the middleweights and is set to debut on March 31, 2010 on Spike TV. TUF 11 will feature coaches Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, who are expected to fight for a third time upon completion of the season.

Feb 7, 2006
Charles Blanchard joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Charles Blanchard is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through sources close to the situation.

An American Top Team fighter that trains under the watchful eye of Ricardo Liborio, Blanchard has compiled an impressive record of 7-2 since making the transition to MMA with a background in wrestling. Perhaps the most notable victory on the resume of Charles is a 2008 unanimous decision win over the extremely talented “Judo” Jim Wallhead.

Blanchard joins Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Season 11 of the Ultimate Fighter will feature the middleweights and is set to debut on March 31, 2010 on Spike TV. TUF 11 will feature coaches Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz, who are expected to fight for a third time upon completion of the season.

Feb 7, 2006
Warren Thompson joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Warren Thompson is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through several sources close to the situation.

Sporting an undefeated record of 5-0 with four submissions and one knockout to his credit, Thompson got his jump into martial arts while studying Muay Thai before making the transition to Jiu-Jitsu, and eventually MMA. Also sporting an unblemished record of 1-0 in professional Muay Thai competition, Warren currently trains out of LA Boxing.

Thompson joins Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Feb 7, 2006
Cleburn Walker joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Cleburn Walker is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through several sources close to the situation.

Walker currently boasts a professional record of 9-4 with every single one of his victories being finished by way of submission. Known for his crowd pleasing style of fighting, Cleburn has not seen the judges’ scorecards a single time during his career as a professional.

Below is Walker’s bio which has been published by his management agency, KO Dynasty:

I took my first fight right out of the Marines, jumping straight in with an undefeated pro even though I had never had a single day of training. You can watch that fight if you go to youtube and search cleYburn walker. You’ll see that he couldn’t hurt me, however I was clearly outclassed so the ref did the right thing and called it. But at least I have proof that I don’t puss out as soon as I’m in trouble. If you watch it you’ll see what I mean.

Shortly after that I found my way to Lutter’s. As long as I’ve had any training whatsoever I haven’t lost. I have finished all my fights within the first or second round by submission. Although when I fought Matt Rangel, who was undefeated at the time, he verbally submitted to strikes, so some places have called that win a TKO.

My last fight was for Pro Battle MMA, which will be nationally televised. I was having a very off night and took a major beating the first round, but came back in the second and tapped him out in about 20 secs.

I represented Team Lutter, and Travis was working my corner. I also train with Alex Andrade, a PRIDE and UFC vet, Justin Wren, a 2X nat’l wrestling champ and 9-1 pro heavyweight with wins over Chris Guillen and Ralph Kelley, Jason House a prodigy under Muay Thai world champ Sakson Janjira, and Jeff Owen, a mundial super heavyweight world champion under Travis Lutter. I also teach at Jeff Owen’s school 3 nights a week.

Walker joins Warren Thompson, Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Feb 7, 2006
Victor O’Donnell joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Victor O’Donnell is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through several sources close to the situation.

Blazing through the amateur ranks with an unblemished record of 6-0 in under the space of a single year, O’Donnell has gone on to string together an extremely impressive record of 8-1 during his time spent as a professional in the sport. Training out of Team Vision in Cincinnati, Ohio, this 27 year old power puncher has finished seven of his eight victories by way of decisive submission. Two of the more notable wins in the still developing career of Victor include a rear-naked choke submission over Forrest Petz and a TKO over the highly regarded Rafael Sapo in June of 2009.

Feb 7, 2006
Kyacey Uscola joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

As the eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter approaches, the names of fighters expected to appear on the show continue to trickle out.

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Kyacey Uscola is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through several sources close to the situation.

A veteran of thirty-three professional bouts, Uscola is as battle tested as they come in this sport. Sporting a record of 19-15, “Ice Cold” has faced off with some of the toughest fighters the game has to offer during the course of his career. In 2006 Uscola TKO’d Akira Shoji during “King of the Cage: All Stars”. The Idaho born fighter currently trains out of Sacramento, California alongside Urijah Faber and company.

Uscola joins Kyle Noke, Victor O’Donnell, Cleburn Walker, Warren Thompson, Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Feb 7, 2006
Kyle Noke joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Kyle Noke is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter through several sources close to the situation.

Noke is an Australian born fighter that currently trains out of Greg Jackson’s MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He is an EliteXC veteran and former Xtreme Fighting Championship middleweight champion with a career record of 16-4 with one draw. Kyle holds previous notable wins over the likes of George Sotiropoulos and Kyacey Uscola, with the sole draw in his career coming against the highly regarded Hector Lombard.

Noke joins Victor O’Donnell, Cleburn Walker, Warren Thompson, Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Feb 7, 2006
TUF 11 Exclusive: Chris Camozzi joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

As the eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter approaches on the horizon with fighters being videotaped as we speak and a March 31 premiere date, the names of athletes expected to show up in the house continue to slip through the cracks

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Chris Camozzi is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as one of twenty-eight participants through several sources close to the situation.

This twenty-three year old native of Lakewood, Colorado currently sports a professional record of 12-3, while finishing nine of his twelve victories decisively with four knockouts and five submissions to his credit. Camozzi is a strong wrestler with brutal ground and pound. His most recent outing was an impressive anaconda choke submission of UFC veteran Chad “The Grinder” Reiner in November of 2009.

Camozzi joins Kyacey Uscola, Kyle Noke, Victor O’Donnell, Cleburn Walker, Warren Thompson, Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.

Feb 7, 2006
TUF 11 Exclusive: Costa Phillipou joins The Ultimate Fighter Season 11

With the eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter quickly approaching and a March 31 premiere date to look forward to, fighters expected to appear on the show have slowly and diligently been drawn to the surface.

FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to confirm that Costa Phillipou is expected to take part in the upcoming eleventh season of The Ultimate Fighter as one of twenty-eight participants through several sources close to the situation.

Training out of Team Serra Longo in New York, Philippou has notched a professional MMA record of of 5-1, with the lone defeat coming in Constantinos’ fighting debut at the hands of 10-1 heavyweight/light heavyweight, Ricardo Romero. Philippou’s most recent outing was an impressive decision victory over the 8-1 Victor O’Donnell, who FiveOuncesofPain.com was also able to recently confirm as a participant of the upcoming eleventh season of the Ultimate Fighter.

Phillipou joins Chris Camozzi, Kyacey Uscola, Kyle Noke, Victor O’Donnell, Cleburn Walker, Warren Thompson, Charles Blanchard, Charley Lynch and Kris McCray as middleweights FiveOuncesofPain.com has recently been able to pin down as participants for the upcoming installment of The Ultimate Fighter.