Pitbull - M.I.A.M.I.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
anyone check this out yet? Shits pretty tight.. some of the beats are aight.. but he got like 5 lil jon beats on there so every other track is tight.. all his flows go off.. somethin new to listen too..

Dec 11, 2002
IS THIS ALBUM OUT ALREADY? PIT IS SICK EVERYTHING I HEARD FROM HIM HAS BEEN TIGHT HE GONNA SELL TO CAUSE LATINOS WILL BUY IT, WHITES WILL BUY IT, SOME PEOPLE WILL BUY IT BECAUSE HE GOT LIL JOHN'S BEATS ON IT I HEARD LIKE 5 SONGS I WANNA CHECK OUT THE ALBUM
TOO

Aug 9, 2002
I didnt know that thiz album already droped, it got pushed back from its original realease date so i tought it was gonna come out till september......

May 3, 2002
it hasnt officially dropped yet.. just saw it up a few days ago..

1. 305 Anthem (Feat. Lil Jon)
2. Culo (Feat. Lil Jon)
3. She's Freaky
4. Shake It Up (Oobie)
5. Tomo (Lil Jon)
6. I Wonder (Feat. Oobie)
7. Get On The Floor (Feat. Oobie)
8. Dirty (Feat. Bun B)
9. Dammit Man (Feat. Piccallo)
10. We Don't Care Bout Ya (Feat. Cubo)
11. That's Nasty (Lil Jon & Fat Joe)
12. Back Up
13. Melting Pot (Feat. Trick Daddy)
14. Hustler's Withdrawal
15. Hurry Up And Wait
16. Culo "Miami Mix" (Feat. Pitbull, Mr. Vegas & Lil Jon

Dec 11, 2002
YEAH IT DOES LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF CLUB SONGS
THAT IS WACK THAT YOU HAVE TOP MAKE A BUNCH OF CLUB SONGS TO EVEN BE CONSIDERED GETTING ANY PLAY ON THE RADIO THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL ALL THE RADIO STATIONS WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IT'S ALL ABOUT A PARTY AND DANCING BUT IF YOU TALK ABOUT SOME POLITICAL SHIT/RELAVENT SHIT THAT IS GOING ON YOU WON'T GET NO RADIO PLAY

May 3, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
just the tracklisting itslef turns me off...hella titles that sound like some dance type shit..
yeah, well come on.. he from MIAMI after all.. Luke influenced him and got him started pretty much, he's got a lotta Lil Jon produced beats and he's Cuban.. so go figure? lol.. but still overall its pretty tight.. some songs are a lil too cluby.. but his rhymes and flow make up for it.. still think his last mixtape was a little better, since there were less club beats.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
THE FIRST TIME ...I HEARD...I HEARD THAT "CULO" CUT....I THOUGH IT WAS ....SEAN PAUL...
SOUNDED JUSTLIKE HIM....I THOUGHT.."WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IDOTS SPEAKING SPANISH FOR"...

THEN CAME TO REALIZE IT WAS PITBULL.....I KNOW A LOT OF HISPANICS...THAT JUST LUV THAT SONG...CAUSE HE SPEAKS SO MUCH SPANISH IN IT...

HE SHOULD BLOW...