Oral Sex Manual: Dont Blow IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
Don't Blow It
By Brandy Furst

COLUMN: Fellatio learned best from an able partner
Jan. 30, 2003 (U-WIRE)

LAWRENCE, Kan. - Like most girls, I didn't know the first thing about blow jobs. I lost my virginity three years before performing oral sex on someone, and I didn't really understand the concept. I knew sucking was involved, but I didn't understand how blowing had anything to do with it.
Another reason I never performed oral sex on anyone was because of my insecurities. What if I do it wrong? What if he laughs and tells the whole world? What if I suck? (No pun intended.)

Our mothers did not give us instruction manuals on the art of fellatio when we were 16-year-olds.

Eventually, I figured it out with the help of a certain boyfriend. It is good to have someone who you feel comfortable with -- someone who will understand all of the odd noises your bodies make together and who realizes that "queef" is not a bad word.

But not everyone is lucky enough to have a blowjob teacher. Some of us need some help along the way. Several girls have told me that they didn't know what they were doing when they were down there. Or they just needed a few simple tips.

So, trying not to sound too textbookish, here are some suggestions to help you and your man enjoy oral sex:

I personally like to have good mood music on in the background. Dot Allison, Arab Strap, and Stars of Stage and Screen work well for me. Try different music to figure out what sounds right to you.

Remember good foreplay. Sucking and nibbling the nipples and running your fingers through his hair while making out are two great things to do.

When actually performing the blow job, it is easiest when he is lying down. It is more comfortable for your neck and back, plus you have more control and can pay more attention to detail.

Push up with your tongue against the shaft as you suck. The head is the most important part and should have most of the attention. But don't suck too hard. This can actually cause hickeys and will in turn cause a lot of pain in the days to come.

Don't worry about attempting to deep throat the penis. Most people can't do it.

Flicking your tongue against the frenulum (the triangle-shaped skin directly below and under the head) can bring immense pleasure. This is where a tongue ring can play its part.

Fondle, lick and/or suck the testicles. Most men love this. It can be very pleasurable, orgasmic, relaxing and soothing all at the same time.

Some men like a little "reach-around" action. Yes, I'm talking about the anus. It is actually a lot cleaner than you may think. Sticking a finger or dildo into the anus stimulates the prostate and can make for a very interesting orgasm.

And remember to always practice safe sex. I cannot stress the importance of this enough. If you are not comfortable performing a blowjob, that is OK. Make sure your partner knows this, so there are no unexpected expectations down the road.

The art of fellatio can be complicated, but performing oral sex on a woman may be just as, if not more, difficult. But we'll have to go into that another time.

Perhaps our mothers should have given us instruction manuals after all.

Copyright 2003 University Daily Kansan via U-Wire

:cheeky:

May 11, 2002
Some men like a little "reach-around" action. Yes, I'm talking about the anus. It is actually a lot cleaner than you may think. Sticking a finger or dildo into the anus stimulates the prostate and can make for a very interesting orgasm.

booooooooo. I don't sponsor that.

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
BLAH!@ The reach around

The reach around gets no luv! :mad:

Using her hands is aight (preferably if she's cuffin the balls or holdin the mandingo in the proper position), but its better is she doesnt. Its the strokin thats a turn off, whats the point of goin down and puttin ur mouth on it if ur gonna jerk it more than suck it? If I wanted to be jacked off, I woulda asked her. :cry:

The teeth is a HELL NO! But if she knows what shes doin, sometimes she can make a lil teeth action feel good. :classic:

Alot of tongue work is a 2 thumbsup!

Full lips is preferred but if you dont got'em, use what you got real real well !

In my time, I've turned a few rookies into Olympic Gold Medalists. :cool:

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Thats not what I'm worried about, thats just not something I'm into and it doesnt sound pleasant. But if anybody else likes it or would like to try it, go for it. :confused:

May 5, 2002
its cool when a girl slaps my dick on her face i love that. i don't even like it when they suck hard, just the back and forth motion a little pressure with light sucking and splash a pearly white present