one of the happiest days of my life getting a lil o cd!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
it was one day looking through the cd section mid 90's forgot which year but it was sumwhere along those lines.psycho active came out in 92 i beleive.i was in luv with that tape.my bro turned me on to it.around that time my bro got locked up.so when 24 deep came out shortly after i felt that shit i was like damn i know how lynch is feelin and everybody that ever had a homie or luved one locked up for that matter.the homie x-raided was locked up.lynch told the story on 24 deep.so one day i'm at the record store and whut do i see x-raided xorcists.i let out a loud HELL YEA!!!took that bitch straight to the counter and got home as fast as i could.threw it in and put it on blast.

that was the happiest i ever was getting a cd.

i thought it was over after psycho active but x managed to make a cd from the county jail.and the rest is history x was still doin it even after pen to pen.

thats props right there that man did the impossible!

X-RAIDED AND YA DON'T STOP!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
oh yea and back then they only had one copy on cd and one on tape.i took the only cd.

and they would'nt get more till a few months later.those were the days...

Sep 23, 2002
I feel you on that shit, I snatched it up on tape and cd soon as I saw it. I thought it was over after PsychoActive, I was like "damn". Got home , blazed up a blunt and a bidi and was posted. :classic:

Sep 23, 2002
BIG J said:
Psychoactive is still my favorite X-Raided CD
PsychoActive and Xorcist tied to me, both tight as fuck and I cant pick a favorite track on none of'em. But my top 5 from PsychoActive was :

Every Single Bitch
Crazy Than A Muthafuck
Shoot Cha In A Minute
Fuckin Wit A Psycho
Thats How my Trigga Went

Whos The Hoe still tight as fuck too. :classic:

Jan 25, 2003
psycho active is hands down the best

xorcist was shitty quality, YES I KNOW IT WAS RECORDED OVER THE FUCKING PHONE FROM A FUCKING JAIL, its still shitty quality nonetheless but it had some good songs

unforgiven was cool i liked 90% of it i hated that stupid ass song i think it was called ON THE RISE with that stupid bitch Hanifah shes just another reason why women should not rap her name should have been SHANIQUA not hanifah but o well

nefarious was pretty cool, some of the songs were bad quality, but the songs were really good nonetheless, expecially THE HOLE, and FATAL BLOW

vim everyone and they mama hates but i like it yes i know big hollis needs his goddamn production equipment snatched from him but i like that cd so fuck you. i like hold on, who but me, sac a indo, number 6, when the smoke clears (one of my favorite songs ever) terrorist, hit the club, we bang. good cd. i also liked the great way they planned out so that if you have your volume way up when you put the cd in there is that ear piercing screetch at the beginning, thats what your dumb ass gets for buying a speaker system that will not allow me to listen to the shit playing in my car

initiation was another cd you all hated but fuck you i still liked it. numbers 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12,13,14, and 15 were all tight if you want to argue with me i will whoop your ass so keep your heterosexual opinion to yourself.

sac a indo- sack of shit minus 2 songs

i dare any of you to argue with me

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
vengeance is mine i really like i think its one of his best the production was coo not terrible and he was heated on most of the songs ill play the cd the whole way thru only thing i skip is the loud screechin sound it pisses me off when i put that cd on cuzz my speakers are usually on blast when i play it

i also liked intiation i liked 1 2 3 4 5 7 & 10-15

Jan 25, 2003
the worst song on initiation was that smoke & dank....typical west coast song talking about NOTHING

it was even worse hearing that woman saying "i like getting blowed i like getting blowed" -- is she a transvestite? is that a gay rapper? someone clear this up for me

Sep 23, 2002
yea, nefarious was tight. i still bump that shit.
vengeance is mine came outta nowhere but it had some heat on it.
initiation was cooh, but it was maily t-nutty gettin' his shine on wit that shit. it seemed like x-raided was passin' the torch a bit more on that one.
my favorite track on that shit is "FuccYouToo".

unforgiven is thrown in the classics in my book. i can listen to that cd all the way thru. :classic:

@Tony206

i only had room for my top 5. lol

Sep 23, 2002
RaginHomosexual said:
what do you think of my review of his career?
I agree wit some of it, Unforgiven is the last cd of his I could listen to str8 thru.

Nefarious was tight, wit the exception of about 1 or 2 tracks, but I feel all of'em.

Vengeance Is Mine came wit heat, his lyrics got harder but less sicc wit it.

Didnt like Sac -a-indo much, it coulda been better, but it was cooh.

initiation was mostly t-nutty gettin' his shine on, but my favorite track on there was a X-Raided solo (FuccYouToo).

its about time he started workin' wit someone besides Big Hollis. if that shit cracks wit Lynch and Beta, should be some major heat comin' from X in the future.