One of the best Produced Albums of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Kayree presents . . . The Blackalation

I finally got a copy of this and It hasnt' been outta my cd player since . . . i've literally listened to it I bet 20 times thru. How I slept on it for so long I have no clue, but now I know that anything Khayree touches . . . I'm buying without hesitation, i love his shit

A few of the raps weren't even that good . . . and I still found myself sayin, man this is such a great song . . just cuz of the beat, flow and hook . . . I must say this is one of the best PRODUCED albums in Bay Area Rap History . . . am I outta line saying that ? What do you guys think ?

Apr 25, 2002
isn't there a vol. 1 and vol. 2? Which one are yall talking about? I saw one of those CD's in the used section and I passed on it. I saw the track listing and some of the songs sounded familiar but I guess it wasn't.

Jul 15, 2002
no at this point there is only khayree presents the blackilation, but he's talking bout doin a new one with all new music. This cd is all new material but it has been out for many years and isn't new by any means. it came out in 97 so if u ain't heard of it or u ain't got it you've been sleepin. see i don't think it was that great of an album it was good had a few cuts on there, the main ones are wit mac dre but the others were coo.

late