Old school games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I got emulators for my psp and so I've been playing hella old games...Right now I'm playing the shit out of donkey kong country, lemmings, and super mario all-stars for snes, mega man 2, river city ransom, and punch out for nes, and all the sonic & knuckles games for genesis...

What are your favorite games for older systems?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
RickyAmbriz said:
what is an emulator? do you plug in your PSP and download old games onto some kind of program and play them or what??
an emulator is just a program that simulates a console....all the little hackers found ways to put them onto the psp, although sony tries desperatley to stop them by coming out with new system updates (although from what someone else posted sony might be coming out with a PSone emulator) anyways, I just have a couple little programs on a memory card and viola, hella old school games....I've got a 256 mb memory stick with about 30+ super nintendo games, at least more than 20 nintendo games, about 10 genesis games, hella sega master system games, and a couple neo geo games - although those are working hella slow....these psp forums have a lot of info about them as well as links to download the shit http://forums.qj.net/forumdisplay.php?f=48

oh and super mario all-stars has the first 3 super mario brothers games, "the lost levels" which was only released in Japan, and on the emulator version they added super mario world!

Jan 14, 2006
there have been hella good ass RPG's i dont really like Zelda that much i would rather play Kingdom Hearts for 12 hours straight