Official We Stay Hustling Video.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Look man, i can see ur dreams are being crushed right now, but the truth is that it was not very good. it wasn't even aight! U and ur boys should put the MIC down... As for the beat, that shit was annoying as hell.......

Jul 20, 2010
did you check out the video?
what you think?
bruh fo real it was a waste of 3 mins of my life only reason i watched
was cuz i thought to myself mayne siccness is harsh it cant be as bad
as they saying.... Nevee in my life had i been disappointed in being raised
in the 831 till i watched that and when i commented to many rappers not enougj
fans i was stating you guys should stick to being fans my nig if this was the hottest thing
in your arsinal and u chose to spend money on a video for it (by the way he also shoula been fired) its time to move on and find a new career

Mar 6, 2011
bruh fo real it was a waste of 3 mins of my life only reason i watched
was cuz i thought to myself mayne siccness is harsh it cant be as bad
as they saying.... Nevee in my life had i been disappointed in being raised
in the 831 till i watched that and when i commented to many rappers not enougj
fans i was stating you guys should stick to being fans my nig if this was the hottest thing
in your arsinal and u chose to spend money on a video for it (by the way he also shoula been fired) its time to move on and find a new career
We appreciate your feedback!
Thank You!

Nov 2, 2002
"hustling" is the most boring rap topic. I dont want to hear about you "getting money" unless you say how you doing it

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
The last rapper is from san jo can we get some love now?
Just cuz he from SanJo dont mean Nuthin, There is alot of weak ass wannabe rappers comin out from every which way.
It sounded like it was everyones first shot at the mic, if they were better at rapping and the beat was bangn, youd have some support here, but that video is just a motion picture with sound, not a song.