Off Tops, I'm all out.............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
I don't have anymore singles for yall, sorry, the only way i'll get yall a cd now is to send me a self addressed bubble package (go to Target, Wal Mart, there like $0.60..............

email if you want my addy: [email protected]

and to the folks who asked for my folks shit, it's been sent out , most of u anyway the rest we'll sent out no later then Saturday...
email me when you receive it and leave your comments so i can show Warfare
1 luv:devious:

We gonna cause some bloodshed............
Oh to them Hoe ass 3-6 Mafia Fans, Fucc u, cause if ridin them hoes you ain't ridin with us..faggot ass bitches gonna diss us on When the Smoke Clears cause we folks Skinny Pimp
to those think I'm bullshittin about 3-6 dissing , #10 Lord Sissybitch says" We ain't no entertainers we Warfare trainers":devious:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think youre looking into it a bit deep gimmi. i would like to hear your homeboys but man, i dont think theyre causin that much noise for 3 6 to diss them 2 and a half years ago.

Apr 25, 2002
Deluzion did you try the computer man?? When I got it, it would only play in my CDR drive for some fuckin' reason. I hope you get it to work. Shit's all heat......

Aug 26, 2002
keep trying Deluzion, it will work , It's a cheap cd , I pulled a lik on them , to good to pass up, but I got what i paid for............

It does work!!!!!!!!!!!

@phil: Saying 3-6 dissing is not coming out my mouth. It's coming from mouths in Memphis. Blaze ( creator of Warfare) , told me the first time they went down to Memphis to do a show with Skinny Pimp, DJ Paul and the Kazi was in the audience. Them bitches just mad Skinny Pimp found a tighter group then them hoe asses.

What nobody else received their's yet??????????

Apr 25, 2002
maaaan, i tried in my computer first, didnt work, then my room stereo, then my moms stereo...havent tried a car stereo yet...i hope your right homies cuz i wanna lay ears on this savagery!!