NORTE STREETWEAR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
L

LiLBlaZe209

FUCK YOU BITCH said:
I know most of you aint this way but damn, Lil Blaze and El Trippy and La Cholita all seem to make Nortenos look bad. Time to get new user names perhaps and s
tart all over?
here we go again fuck you bitch running his mouth i did that site for the hell of it to see how it would look and i make noretnos look bad i feel bad for ur gurl u make her look bad cant believe she is with u

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
LiLBlaZe209 said:
here we go again fuck you bitch running his mouth i did that site for the hell of it to see how it would look and i make noretnos look bad i feel bad for ur gurl u make her look bad cant believe she is with u
That shit was askin for it man... yeah I know I said I'd stop makin fun of you, but you did it to yourself again! And no offense to Jade, but she aint my girl anyway and no one ever said she was so you can stay off that subject. You want to dis me then wait until I make some gay webpage that clowns itself like yours, until then, stop making shit up!

L

LiLBlaZe209

this foo talking his mess lol i wouldnt be even talkin everyone on this board clowns u and even on IRC